Subaru WRX Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
The flag staff looks taller with the grass neatly mown around the base. (Hey there's a free inch or so hiding under that mess) :D

·
Banned
7,636 Posts
there is a happy medium guys. the forest should be kept neat and trimmed, but there is nothing good about grown man balding in the wrong places.

the balls? depends. when that shi+ starts growing back, you'r going to be in for a pinchy ride. :mad:

dr

:D

·
Registered
136 Posts
EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

TOOOOOOO MUCH INFORMATION RONI!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Yah, but that stubble can be a real *****.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
hahah as a moderator I should close this thread... but since you guys are having so much fun i'll just leave it open :)

nice buddyicon Justin, your son is awesome!

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Um, I'm new to this forum and I really came here to talk about my new WRX sport wagon, but had to check out the off topic stuff! With regards to shaving balls:
I don't know about anyone else, but my Fiance likes it when I shave them and is MUCH more enthusiastic about, how shall I put this delicately?, "humming the National Anthem".
One more thing, if you haven't done this and decide to, be careful- a nut nick is NO FUN AT ALL!
Jim

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Oh- and I'll be kind and not post my standard tutorial, complete with step by step digital pics ;)

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
Thanks for the advice, Subiegirl! Frankly, shaved doesn't mean it looks 10 years old- it's all about the size- and if she likes a shaved sack, it's fine with me- more lickin' is better than less- and regarding thew woman shaving the "V", that isn't my favorite look (personal preference here)- there's nothing like a nice "landing strip" to get me feeling the urge to make my jaw sore! ;) Jedimaster Jim

·
1,379 Posts
First, this whole shaving thing is WEIRD. I've never even heard of it. I can only assume it's an "up north" or "out west" thing. That being said:

jedimaster said:
...when I shave them and is MUCH more enthusiastic about, how shall I put this delicately?, "humming the National Anthem"
LOL! I prefer to think of it as the "hallelujah chorus". :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
8 yr shaver here, never had any complaints, i frequently wonder about the conversations between ex's and their next hairy freak unshaven lover about his mess down there, or the shock they go through when experiencing wire brushes again after being with a neat n' tidy. only complaints i ever got where from letting the chest get too prickly......that makes some wild looking 'beard burn'

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.