Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

· Registered
565 Posts
I know that ill have to have lots of balls and speed to drift with my STI

if i wanna learn to drift, im thinking about just buying a cheap little used miata and practice with it lol

what yall think
I think you should do a lot more research on all this before you go any further. Definitely don't drift in your new wrx. This isn't fnf. This is real life. Drifting is dangerous and hard on your car. I think maybe get some professional driving lessons if you seriously want to go down this road. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Banned
531 Posts
Long as you do it at the track you'll be ok. There's Adams track

Drifting | Adams MotorSports Park

I attended one of the first official drift events here at the previously named irwindale speed way the Toyota speedway dunno what's it called now but I remember seeing a rally Impreza do this crazy drift in the course made in the parking lot. Def possible with the right setup but I don't think it would be drivable on the street

· In Æternum
23,706 Posts
I'm still assuming that you are attempting to troll.

I won't close this thread, but in the off chance you are not trolling this site and actually are interested in the inane activity called "drifting," I would have one major recommendation -- learn car control first. Start out with attending AutoCross events and actually learn how to drive your car.

· In Æternum
23,706 Posts
If you can drift a wrench, you can drift a ball.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

· Master Baiter
22,140 Posts
Lynnpie said:
Can I get a green nub under my name for it? Or is that too desperate? Pleeeaaaasse...
Lynn wants your nub, Ben. Just the tip, though...

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.