Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People coming and surfing this board, seeing one bad thing about the car that they own and then they start flaming, calling the rex ugly, slow, etc?

Stupid trolls..

Half of them don't even have facts. They just rant and rave complaining about this and that, giving many reasons why their car is better. I don't go to any other boards and post. I do like to read humorous stories on other boards, but if I see someone bashing the WRX, I just let it be. I like my car. I don't care if anyone else does. I've noticed on other boards, though, the same thing happens. Is this just a common messag board thing? I'm new to this. This is the first one I've ever joined.

·
Thinking Man's Engine
1,598 Posts
moderators have the ability to send warning (deleting posts), and if necessary, ban their account

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just making a funny..

You know Ban roll-on deoderant.

Actually I just saw the process in WRX VS. the World on the Street Racing thread.

Hooray PlatinumWRX for killing it!! Those VR4 guys (with the exception of JAGVR4) weren't being civil!!

·
Registered
932 Posts
But then where would the fun be?

I think we're mostly referring to that post by Ryan A. on dug-e-fresh' racing thread. Let's face it, Ryan A.'s own comments spoke volumes about his immaturity and stupidity, more than any of our "real" members' responses.

And the only substantive portions (beyond what can be found in the back of old Car and Driver issues) contributed by the VR-4 owners were:

1) Ryan confirmed that he did indeed lose to dug-e-fresh (this is after much input that a stock VR-4 is a low 13 sec car).

2) One VR-4 owner ran a 20 sec 1/4 mile at the track due to a failing clutch.

The rest of it is schoolboy talk while riding around on BMX bikes. junaitari, you kept a pretty level head and pointed all this out. I think that's all that's really needed.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
The maturity level comes out soooo quickly, doesn't it. I stopped name calling in grammer school, for goodness sakes!:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
*sigh* Tell me about it. What I don't get is do people actually go find message boards of other cars after they've lost to them just to see if anyone posted the kill story? How do these guys find out about it anyway?

This Ryan guy was as sore a loser as they come. How many homophobic remarks did he make?! The guy is definitely insecure about himself and I kinda feel sorry for him that he has to go bash someone else's car to make himself feel better. Sounds like someone I know locally...:rolleyes:

·
895 Posts
WRXed said:
The maturity level comes out soooo quickly, doesn't it. I stopped name calling in grammer school, for goodness sakes!:rolleyes:
you stupid head:rolleyes: i have the maturity of a 10 year old.

poop :cool:

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Penguinking said:

you stupid head:rolleyes: i have the maturity of a 10 year old.

poop :cool:
I know you are, but what am I? Everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you...except nice stuff (and anything that is good).:p

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
bedabi said:

The rest of it is schoolboy talk while riding around on BMX bikes. .
hey! I ride a BMX bike :(

·
Banned
1,780 Posts
That's it- I'm meeting all of you outside by the flagpole after recess and taking your lunch money ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts