Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
No problem dude. The ones from Jorge are out (the rest are singles) but when those idiots are done with my stickers I'll make an announcement and send htem to anyone who wants them.

·
Registered
178 Posts
sorry man. i gave all of them out to ya and the rest to Tim.

i like the pics though. hope to see you and the rest of the crew again at the next meet. :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heh, you guys are punks :). I wish I would have known about you guys when I still lived in Irvine. (I moved away about a month and a half ago).

:)

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
You guys can still use our reginal forum to fine people from your area and set up your own meets. And if there's enough of you guys just e-mail me and i'll set up a reginal forum for your area.

And thanks again Jorge. I'm not sure if they sent me the importhookup.com sticker only or both importhookup.com and clubwrx.net stickers but the service at this place really really sucked ass. They were a month late and they kept on lagging. When I sent an e-mail to them today they basically said i've been living under a rock becuase I didn't know all airways have been stopped. What asses... oh well, hopefully the clubwrx.net stickers are there too so I can start sending them out becuase I basically said screw you and your service sucks. So when the stickers come i'm just going to pay for waht they have and if they don't have the clubwrx.net in the next shipment I'll find another place that will make them. I'll keep you guys updated.

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts