ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
We have not run a WKA event @ Marshalltown in many years but are headed to Mid America the first weekend of October a SCCA regional. Looks like a decent track, one of our friends tested a FF2000 ztec there and said it was a good track much like a kart track in his opinion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Butterflie said:
i was at a kart track in iowa this past weekend... i autoX'd there. it was an SCCA event. I was with a bunch of RSX's. no idea where the track actually was tho... other than in the middle of corn and next to train tracks.
corn and train tracks...yup theres Iowa for ya

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
my first time running on the track was 106.something. i was realyl nervous and it was my first time on a track ever (incl dragging and stuff).

my 2nd time was 98.4something :D

we only got 2 runs tho, which was pretty much like 4 'casue it was a lap and 3/4 on the track. iwoulda liked more, but a few cars after greg went someone wiped out and took out the starter light that they use for kart races. he broke his rear windshield and i wouldnt have wanted to run on the track in case there was glass... a blowout on the way back to chicago would suck!

but i had fun and can see how it can be addicting. at the sametime, i was really nervous i'd do somthing to my car... kept having these visions of me flipping my car action-movie style. can't do that, haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, that was my cousin that wiped out Took out his rear window and ruined his passenger side.:(

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Baccam said:
Yeah, that was my cousin that wiped out Took out his rear window and ruined his passenger side.:(
**** man... that really sucks :(

how come he was all driving like a jerk afterwards... we saw him by the gas station there and he peeled out and stuff... we were all kinda like, 'uh... okkkaaaayyyy'.

i was with all RSX's. :D Fun times those guys :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I dunno I left earlier really soon after that.....I guess he was just really pissed and confused?:confused:

·
Registered
136 Posts
whats up guys,
i was also there with my 04 nismo spec-v. i am trading it this week for an 05 sti
just thought id mess around on this board i am originaly from the-v board
butterflie has met me when she was here for the race.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts