Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read This Before The Invitation Thread!!!

Hey guys, I've been trying to figure out a way to get more members on this forum. I've typed out an invitation, which you'll find under the "Invitaion" thread (imagine that). All you guys have to do is print some out, and when ever you see a WRX parked or run into someone driving one, hand them one of the invitations. This will hopefuly boost our member count, and will give us a better turn out at our meets. We may even catch up with i-club in terms in number of members:)

Penguinking and Bliss -- if you guys like this idea, maybe you can make this and the invitation sticky threads:)

Fahd

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Dear WRX owner,

You are cordially invited to join clubWRX.net, the online community of Subaru WRX owners. At this forum, you will be able to ask questions, and address any issues that you may have concerning your WRX. Make sure to visit the Texas sub-forum in the South Central States forum. Here, you may talk to your local fellow clubWRXers, and keep track of or even setup meets. We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
The members of clubWRX.net

·
895 Posts
sounds ok to me, since thats how i sometimes say hi to rexers when they're not at their car - saves me time from having to write out some junky message

Penguinking and Bliss -- if you guys like this idea, maybe you can make this and the invitation sticky threads
done

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool...let the recruiting begin!!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
You might ask the moderators to show subforums under the main list of forums. It took me a while to find the Texas specific forum because you have to click on the South Central link first.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
First off, welcome to the forum. Did you receive one of these invites? I've indicated in the invitation that this forum is located under the South Central forum...perhaps you missed that part?

·
Registered
94 Posts
On the topic of invitations, do Houston WRX members generally meet on the weekends? I just got a 2006 in WR Blue and would like to check out some other Scooby's in the area:p

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the topic of invitations, do Houston WRX members generally meet on the weekends? I just got a 2006 in WR Blue and would like to check out some other Scooby's in the area:p
SAme here
nterested in seeing what others have done with their subies
just got mine last week its a 2006 neused

·
Registered
3 Posts
i cruse around westhimer on the weekends. what is a good place be to meet with some other subies on the sw side.

·
Registered
7 Posts
hey whats up ,ok well name a date, well actually i wont be down in tx till mid dec, so can we have one then too? but ill be san antonio, and dont hate, well let me know thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i am just starting to get on this site from time to time. I don't know what part of houston yall are in but i am in the Clear Lake area and we have a meet, well a few guys meet (nothing offical), every Friday on Space Center and Bay Area Blvd at the Bubble Island parking lot. we are always looking for more people so show up. every now and then we get bored and go on down to the Barnes & Noble which is a big meet for ricers. i am not hating on ricers, just using the term.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any Houston members go to coffee and cars the first Saturday of every month? It's a great place to meet up at least once a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 19 of 19 Posts