Subaru WRX Forum banner

Invidia r400 gemini

3K views 40 replies 5 participants last post by  CrackedBrain 
#1 ·
Im new and didnt know where to post this but I’v bought the exhaust system above for a 21 wrx limited and I was wondering if it will have be tuned? Effect something with the turbo?

#24 ·
[QUOTE="slowspeedsubi15, post: 534929
Of course Youtube, you can find everything you want there. First thing I want to do is lower it, thinking coilovers.
the first video I found was a teaser lol I had to message him and subscribe to his stuff in order to actually get to it. Then i watched a lot of peoples and figured out my own way. I think programming the module sucked the most lol. I first had racelands. Which WERENT BAD at all I actually sold those to my coworker when I went bags. For 550 bucks I truly couldn’t complain

#25 ·
I've built engines and done suspension work all my life I just hate electrical work. So when I see people do that kind of stuff I'm impressed.
I want something like Fortune Auto. I'm not going to track the car but I want something that wont give me issues down the road. I want to do it once and be done.

#30 ·
Wow you scored! That was quite the haul. You're car looks really good silver was my second choice.
I have Eibach multi pro R2's on my mustang but I bought them used off of the mustang forum I'm a member of. I wouldn't have bought them if I had to pay retail unless I tracked the car like you said.

I would like to do a tune but I don't want to affect the warranty. How much power does your car make?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.