Subaru WRX Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2016 wrx
216 Posts
I found a. Guy who does tutorials on stuff named Flyryde on your tube I spoke with him and it just went from there. He showed what to cut and solder then I did my own version of it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
[QUOTE="slowspeedsubi15, post: 534929
Of course Youtube, you can find everything you want there. First thing I want to do is lower it, thinking coilovers.

·
Registered
2016 wrx
216 Posts
[QUOTE="slowspeedsubi15, post: 534929
Of course Youtube, you can find everything you want there. First thing I want to do is lower it, thinking coilovers.
the first video I found was a teaser lol I had to message him and subscribe to his stuff in order to actually get to it. Then i watched a lot of peoples and figured out my own way. I think programming the module sucked the most lol. I first had racelands. Which WERENT BAD at all I actually sold those to my coworker when I went bags. For 550 bucks I truly couldn’t complain

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've built engines and done suspension work all my life I just hate electrical work. So when I see people do that kind of stuff I'm impressed.
I want something like Fortune Auto. I'm not going to track the car but I want something that wont give me issues down the road. I want to do it once and be done.

·
Registered
2016 wrx
216 Posts
I've built engines and done suspension work all my life I just hate electrical work. So when I see people do that kind of stuff I'm impressed.
I want something like Fortune Auto. I'm not going to track the car but I want something that wont give me issues down the road. I want to do it once and be done.
Oh I can’t make up my mind. Lol. I went cool overs then found the bags. I wanna lift it and put some mud tires on it next lol

·
Registered
2016 wrx
216 Posts
Bags are nice but it's more of a budget thing for me, bags are about twice the price of decent coilovers.
I work for a dealer and some guy traded in a built wrx. They said if I put it back to stock I can take what I want. So I took the intake bags carbon hood ap and rims. I gave the rims to my coworker. (He has a white wrx with a big wing. With no wheels so he needed them and I already had mine.) I also sold him my coils once I put my bags on. I’m ballin on a budget I just got really lucky.

·
Registered
2016 wrx
216 Posts
i don’t think I could ever bring myself to spend 4k on suspension setup. Unless I was into auto cross and doing stuff like that.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i don’t think I could ever bring myself to spend 4k on suspension setup. Unless I was into auto cross and doing stuff like that.
Wow you scored! That was quite the haul. You're car looks really good silver was my second choice.
I have Eibach multi pro R2's on my mustang but I bought them used off of the mustang forum I'm a member of. I wouldn't have bought them if I had to pay retail unless I tracked the car like you said.

I would like to do a tune but I don't want to affect the warranty. How much power does your car make?

·
Registered
2016 wrx
216 Posts
Wow you scored! That was quite the haul. You're car looks really good silver was my second choice.
I have Eibach multi pro R2's on my mustang but I bought them used off of the mustang forum I'm a member of. I wouldn't have bought them if I had to pay retail unless I tracked the car like you said.

I would like to do a tune but I don't want to affect the warranty. How much power does your car make?
I’m currently on a burble tune. I would say 300 I’m stage 2 catless. In my opinion I’d I still had a warranty I would leave it completely alone. Once you tune it and you have to deal with the stupid dam it gets really annoying. Lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m currently on a burble tune. I would say 300 I’m stage 2 catless. In my opinion I’d I still had a warranty I would leave it completely alone. Once you tune it and you have to deal with the stupid dam it gets really annoying. Lol.
300 would be nice for these cars as a daily. I'm just doing appearance mods. I bought wheels but waiting to put them on until I get it lowered.

·
Registered
2021 wrx limited
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Would installing an aftermarket cold air-intake need the car tuned? Im looking into them.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts