Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know how to fix a scratch in the interior? I have a scratch on the driver's side door panel on the gray plastic piece. Do they make some sort of touch up paint for the interior or do I have to take it to a professional place to get fixed? That's what I get for letting my little bro drive my car :(

·
Registered
196 Posts
A new door panel more than likely. Im pretty sure you canr repair vinyl. The "vinyl repair" kit as seen on TV is junk, maybe a shop could recover just that side....? Good luck!:)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's actually nothing to recover. It's the part of the door just below the part that you pull when you close the door. It looks like it was scratched with something sharp. It put a scratch in the gray plastic piece not the upper part (mine is leather). I'm thinkin maybe some gray touch up paint for the interior will fix it. When I get home I'll post a pic of it.

·
Registered
196 Posts
aem421 said:
There's actually nothing to recover. It's the part of the door just below the part that you pull when you close the door. It looks like it was scratched with something sharp. It put a scratch in the gray plastic piece not the upper part (mine is leather). I'm thinkin maybe some gray touch up paint for the interior will fix it. When I get home I'll post a pic of it.
I hear ya now... That sucks! Make your brother buy you a new door panel!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts