ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
I could make a cool video about anything that leaves out the actual footage too. would it be that interesting?

The "It sounded like a missle" quotes are hilarious. Of course it did! None of those peolpe have ever heard a large jet engine wound out near the ground.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
jibco said:
I could make a cool video about anything that leaves out the actual footage too. would it be that interesting?

The "It sounded like a missle" quotes are hilarious. Of course it did! None of those peolpe have ever heard a large jet engine wound out near the ground.
I bet they've never heard a missile either! :)

·
Banned
12,156 Posts
how about the plane that "crashed" b/c of the heros that took the plane over again?

right after it happened, all the news agencies published that a plane had been SHOT DOWN b/c if was en route to the white house.

then ALL the press on it was deleted until weeks later when the "let's roll" story came out.

what a load of BS. we shot that MFer down. (and i think it was the right thing to do too)

also, planes from Hanscom Air Force Base in MA were only 90 seconds away from interception the WTC buildings.

we weren't as "helpless" and "victimized" as we thought. in fact, we almost got the f*ckers.

cool vid. there was def. no plane that hit that building. more likely we got bombed, and the US didn't want to seem vulnerable enough that someone could just walk up and rocket the place (or do an inside job)

dR

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
dark_rex said:
how about the plane that "crashed" b/c of the heros that took the plane over again?

right after it happened, all the news agencies published that a plane had been SHOT DOWN b/c if was en route to the white house.

then ALL the press on it was deleted until weeks later when the "let's roll" story came out.

what a load of BS. we shot that MFer down. (and i think it was the right thing to do too)

also, planes from Hanscom Air Force Base in MA were only 90 seconds away from interception the WTC buildings.

we weren't as "helpless" and "victimized" as we thought. in fact, we almost got the f*ckers.

cool vid. there was def. no plane that hit that building. more likely we got bombed, and the US didn't want to seem vulnerable enough that someone could just walk up and rocket the place (or do an inside job)

dR
I've always believed the plane was shot down. I actually feel comforted by that thought.

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
Funny...I was just watching that in class and I thought to myself "this is too politically charged to post on ClubWRX."

Tread softly.....

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
jibco said:

I had a friend who was standing outside tower II of the WTC when the plane hit it (cigarettes saved his life - his meeting was on a high floor) and he said:

"It doesn't sound like a plane when it's landing. You've never heard a sound like that from a plane when it's going that fast. "

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
dark_rex said:

dR
I'm not saying you're wrong, but since when has the press ever done what the government wanted them to? I don't find it hard to believe we shot the plane down, but I don't think the news would have changed just for the sake of our comfort. Just my opinion, though.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Tail_Lights_Fad said:
I'm not saying you're wrong, but since when has the press ever done what the government wanted them to?

24/7/365.

theyre all on one side or the other. station owners moreso than newscasters decide what we'll see and which slant.

·
Registered
253 Posts
So question, say we did get bombed and no 747 flew into the pentagon...how did the people on that flight get killed then?

The shot down theory is interesting and highly believable as it's much better to tell the victim's families that he died valiantly by trying to over take the terrorists rather then, "sorry ma'am but we shot the plane down and killed your husband in the interest of national security".

1 - 20 of 99 Posts