ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's cast iron, has a EGT bung. found it in my car saturday night.

:(

this is for real, i have an uppipe for sale $90 OBO...

oh, and I'm trying to draw attention from that Mikkito thread 'cause I have NO idea what it's about. but it proves that Zem is some weird cult god...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
gusto said:
you "found" it in your car? :confused1
yeah, I got a used WRX last October. It had some minor evidence of previous modding... like, the paint was not on the threaded studs holding the ECU in, some bolts were missing in various places around the downpipe, the turbo heatsheild was cut... then I was putting my new uppipe in on saturday night and low and behold... TurboXS up...:confused:

·
Registered
863 Posts
:confused: I was thinking, "Someone left it on his seat as an
anonymous gift." :D

Was it leaking? You should have just left it on and returned the new pipe. But whatever makes you happy! :thumbup:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope... no leaks. and in hindsight, you're right. I kinda wish I'd left it in. Then I coulda still moved the stock EGT sensor to the downpipe (prodrive style) and put my Autometer one in the TXS up... but alas, i found it at about 1 in the morning after doing with whole take out the turbo method of uppipe extraction. wasn't thinking very clearly... :(

·
Registered
304 Posts
catless? which im suuming so, know anyone who could do the install cuz im an idiot and lack the knowledge and tools to do it myself PM me homey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts