Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Prepainted in blue??? I'd be very interested!!! However, I still have my C-West lip incoming so I'll have to skip on this for now. Free bump for you guys, since I love how it looks :)

Here's a pic of Suby Dude's lip:

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this would be a first time order with a new distributer of mine, they claim they can get me any sti part

so if I was to take orders I could not guarantee shipping times yet,
but the price seems right and I like to pass that down to you guys,

I'm probably gonna pick one up for the TB RACING race car so if I can get a couple orders toghether I can probably get the shipping charges down a bit.

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
Any STi part, huh? I'm still looking for a decent price for the rear STi CF spoiler :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
$$

$460 is the best price I've seen for that lip. It has to be my favorite STi body part, next to the headlights of course. Is that the best you can do though? I've been contemplating the replica lip instead. Identical and only $200 (best price so far). What about selling replica's? Please keep us posted anyway! Thanks

B

·
Registered
3 Posts
im interested, let me know how much shipping would be and the time it would take to get here.

wrx0r

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any chance of any of them coming prepainted in Silver? hehe have to at least try right? If so, how much to ship above the border to Canada? Thanks

·
Registered
63 Posts
Requiem said:
Any chance of any of them coming prepainted in Silver? hehe have to at least try right? If so, how much to ship above the border to Canada? Thanks
STi lips are offered by most places prepainted in silver.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK heres the deal, I can get these and other STI parts cheap, however shipping from Japan is the big part. We're talking 250 bucks or so for a lip.

So I'm working on getting a container. It'll cut down on shipping, however I have to get a LOT of product. I'll update you guys on what I'll be offering on preorders and groupbuys to make this happen. I'll be selling stuff at like 1% over cost because I'll have to fill a 20 foot container.

I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can get just about ANYTHING you want from japan (ie sti parts)

however shipping takes approx: 2 weeks and costs an arm an a leg

a front lip of any sort is looking to be about 250 for shipping unless I fill a container

I'm going to be rounding up other vendors to try to get one filled so I can cut down on costs, as currently I don't see the demand to fill one.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Status

What's the update on the STi lips? The front bumper is looking higher and higher everyday!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
as of now I can't arrange any lower shipping terms on these unless I have a group buy.

If you are interested in getting these quick however I can have them to your door in like 2 weeks straight from Japan, but the shipping is approx 250.

If there is interest for a group buy, I may arrange something.

·
Registered
21 Posts
i really want the STI version one front lip, but not willing to pay that much for shipping.
please keep me posted, cause i want in on this group buy (if there even is one)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm interested if it came in silver and the total cost was somewhere close to the price originally stated at the beginning of the thread (no $250 for shipping).

Dale

·
Registered
10 Posts
FYI, AFAIK, the STi lip only comes in blue or unpainted black. These people talking about silver lips are reffering to the SOA lip.

Chad:cool:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts