ClubWRX Forum banner

1121 - 1140 of 1186 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
whether the accident was your fault or not you still will pay more for insurance unfortunately @ vwynn

back before i got my driving record clean AF for 10 years straight and counting. i had numerous accidents all from drunk drivers hitting me or semi drivers not paying attention to the road driving in on-comming traffic lol etc all clearly not my fault but back then had liability on my cars and still paid over $200

·
Registered
43 Posts
whether the accident was your fault or not you still will pay more for insurance unfortunately @ vwynn

back before i got my driving record clean AF for 10 years straight and counting. i had numerous accidents all from drunk drivers hitting me or semi drivers not paying attention to the road driving in on-comming traffic lol etc all clearly not my fault but back then had liability on my cars and still paid over $200

·
Registered
12 Posts
Geez, you guys really do get stung for insurance in the US :(

For a 51 yo with a 2016 STi here in NZ I pay US$650 a year for full cover.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anyone give me some suggestion on a affordable auto insurance?

I have 2017 wrx premium
30yr
Getting quotes of $370 a month for full coverage 1000 deductible

·
Registered
150 Posts
That will depend on your personal driving history and the insurance company. Everyone will be different so it is hard to say, Im 24yr old with Geico and have full coverage with a 500 deductible and pay $85 bucks a month for my 2010 wrx

·
BooSTIng
2,618 Posts
That will depend on your personal driving history and the insurance company. Everyone will be different so it is hard to say, Im 24yr old with Geico and have full coverage with a 500 deductible and pay $85 bucks a month for my 2010 wrx
Perfect example of what you are talking about, I had Geico when I had my 2011 wrx and was paying 186 dollars a month. Bought my 2012 STi, and geico wanted 330 a month for full coverage!!! Switched to Erie, and now I pay 135 for full coverage every month for my STi...... cheaper than my wrx! lol.

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,917 Posts
This thread...lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anyone give me some suggestion on a affordable auto insurance?

I have 2017 wrx premium
30yr
Getting quotes of $370 a month for full coverage 1000 deductible
I was paying $930 for 6 months total with GEICO for just a simple Chevy Cruze. Switched to State Farm and now it's only $630 for 6 months for my 17' WRX! Screw GEICO. I'm 31, I don't even have the greatest record. There's a suspension on there. I'm DE. Try State Farm if you haven't already. I can't believe how much I paid for a damn Cruze. I'm paying $300 less now for a turbo lol America!

·
Registered
3,060 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
There are so many factors like coverage, where you live, the company you choose and other things. These cars are considered sports cars by most company so the rate is a little higher usually.

·
For External Use Only
3,886 Posts
This is an old thread. I'd imagine there are so many factors that threads such as this are almost defunct, but for the record, I pay $152/month Full Coverage for my '15 STi, my wife's 15 Legacy, and my '03 Sonoma Beater. All are full coverage. I'm 28. She's 23. Geico.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Damn guys I am super unlucky I am a good driver and lost my license for a wile and got it back they saw two driving on suspended and I have to pay 2,800.00 for 6 months and I went through many different insurance co. After this they said it will go down half and then half again I am going to try and be verry careful I want some of the quotes I've read some of you are paying

1121 - 1140 of 1186 Posts