ClubWRX Forum banner

1101 - 1120 of 1186 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I should probably mention I do have a speeding ticket on my record but the points expired. I don't think my insurance company knows about it tho... Seeing as my rates never jumped after getting it, but actually went down? Oh yea... And I have full coverage with uninsured/underinsured coverage.

·
Premium Member
643 Posts
Sorry, but some of you have demographics working against you. And what many are not aware of is that your credit rating figures into your insurance quote/rates.

As one who has all the demographics going for me (lowest crime area, live in the country, age, credit rating and much more), for huge insurance coverage, have been quoted by State Farm at $60/month.

If you have note done a comparative rate review, such as through "esurance," worth going there. And if there are similar lower rates for you to choose from, also recommend a review of the quality of the insurance company (claims pay out ratings, are there any extra charges if you choose to speak with an agent instead of doing 100% of your communication on line, etc).

https://www.esurance.com/

·
Registered
37 Posts
Insured by Geico. Been with them for 11 years. Live in the NYC area. A bit over $250/month (+$1500/6 mo.) 28 y/o. I have a VERY colorful driving record :wiggles:, was quite surprised that it was this rate, was honestly expecting something around over $2k/6 mo. Lol.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Whaddup,

2016 wrx
I have AAA.
I got a quote for $2300 for the year making monthly payments. If I decide to pay it all at once, it'd be around $2000/year with $1000 deductible. I just made a claim. Ran something over. Busted my strut, resurfaced my rims and got 2 new tires. I'm expecting my rate to go up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
400/ year in ny with full coverage..08 wrx. Allstate.
I'm 62 clean dl..same for wife.
Keeping my dl clean with this car maybe a problem..lol.

·
Registered
85 Posts
400/ year in ny with full coverage..08 wrx. Allstate.
I'm 62 clean dl..same for wife.
Keeping my dl clean with this car maybe a problem..lol.
Man are you lucky. I'm 63 with clean record and I'm paying $98 a month for my 2016 WRX Premium. May have to shop around next spring (already renewed).

·
Registered
140 Posts
1250/yr for full coverage with 300/300 liability limits in Staten Island. Have clean driving record. But that might change with this car, lol.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Man are you lucky. I'm 63 with clean record and I'm paying $98 a month for my 2016 WRX Premium. May have to shop around next spring (already renewed).
Well your 16 is worth a lot more also.
We used to pay 33% more with state farm then we do now with alstate.
We have 3 cars on the road ..one 2010 rv..two motorcycles ..two snowmobiles and our homeowners ..2400 all together.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm 21 with a 13 Rex with full coverage on 2 vehicles, 500 deductibles with 3 wrecks non of which were my fault and a 25+ mph over speeding ticket lol and I'm paying $260 at Allstate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
24 years old
2016 wrx premium
2015 ford edge
1999 camry

$500 deductible

200k house
jewelry insurance 12k
firearm insurance 10k

$212 month

will go down in January as I turn 25, and my wifes speeding tickets fall off in September and December

I can't wait for that drop!

Before we added the camry it was like 189 a month, and they ran a quote for when I turn 25 and no tickets, said it would go down about $40 a month. I'm hoping that remains the same now that we have the beater on there too.

Oh, American Commerce Insurance. Haven't had an issue yet.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
I suppose I'll update..Allstate Insurance, for both house and cars. Currently we have a 2007 Kia Sedona, 2004 RAV4, and 2013 BRZ. No points on licenses in the house, we live in the south where rates tend to be a little lower, I guess, plus I'm 49 years old.

Before my kid started driving, all of this ran us ~$120/month. With my 16-year-old girl on the policy, we're now at $210'ish. At least it's a girl..I'm told that 16-20-year-old males really do a number on your premium.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I pay $160 a month for full coverage +gap +additional coverage for my car because subie aren't cheap to fix and full coverage for my wifes 2012 Nissan versa with gap oh and renters insurance for my apartment... $160 for all of that ... my car is listed as a station wagon which is what my vin came up as with my insurance company ;) maybe that helps lol

·
Registered
214 Posts
I cry inside reading how much everyone pays for their coverage.

I have Geico and I pay $330 per month for a 2016 WRX Premium Manual with a deductible of $1,000. No points or tickets on my record (an old speeding ticket from a few years back that doesn't show anymore), two accidents but one wasn't at fault since it was a hit and run and the other was covered under my accident forgiveness (was very snowy and I hit a turn a bit hard and hit the curb in my Legacy).

1101 - 1120 of 1186 Posts