Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These guys are great. It's a small shop that's very busy, but they go to great lengths to take care of their customers. They're the ones who installed my RT Spec system.

On Monday they installed and tuned upgraded injectors and a fuel pump. They gave me a very safe 16 psi max. boost tune that yields great power. The ride home to Philly was awesome. I got to snack on two f-bodies and one C-5.

Yesterday I had the scary experience of discovering very close to home that one of the new injectors had a bad seal. I got home in a panic. When I called Pruven, Dan said he'd drive down from CT to Philly and fix it, which he did today. When I asked how much more I owed him, he said not a dime. When I offered a significant tip, he said no way, he's just following through with good customer service. As I've already noted, I think these guys are great.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Bravo for taking care of one's mistakes. Nobody is perfect, but we can only try to take care of things that go wrong to the benefit of others. Again, bravo!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Thanks for the review. I'm seriously considering a dyno tune by Pruven, since they're relatively close. So far, I've heard pretty good things about them. Your account of their level of customer service is very encouraging.

·
Registered
21 Posts
pruven performance

last year pruven performance installed my godspeed up and down pipes along with a kakimoto gt1oz ss on my wagon. they were absolutely courteous and professional.there was a fitment problem with dp flange at the exhaust end but the guys there fixed it during the install. absolutely no leaks, rattles or squeaks.i would not hesitate to use them again. also their prices were resonable for the high level of work they do. james nicol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts