ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, This is Duy at Injen Technology and I wanted to let you guys know that we are proud to release IS1200 - Short Ram Intake for the 02-04 WRX/STi. Comes in a polish or black finish.

Every product we produce is engineered to provide you proven performance. Constructed of high quality materials and craftsmanship. This new item will be a great bolt on!

If you guys have any questions, feel free to drop me a line at [email protected] com

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dyno charts, hopefully I can get from the R&D dept when they have a chance and as for retail pricing, you would have to contact your local Injen Dealer. Sorry, but we aren't vendors and I'm sure your local shop could give you a much better deal than MSRP :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You also have to consider that bends, tube length and diameter are key components to maintaining throttle response and optimum gains between horsepower and torque. That is why we test all of these aspects prior to releasing the system.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
the reason hes not answering is irrelevant..at least an "im not sure would be nicer than blatantly ignoring"

considering INJEN is the ONLY intake cobb has tuned for and released a map for youd think they would answer so folks liek me that would consider buying INJEN know what the hell to buy.

so..

which injen intake did cobb tune for??

1 - 20 of 40 Posts