ClubWRX Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Be that as it may, you are 16 years old. We were all invincible and infallible... once.

Consider this a warning to calm your tone. I reread the post you are referencing and it is merely informative. Any offense you have taken is taken on your own volition. You aren't owed respect.
Be that as it may, you are 16 years old. We were all invincible and infallible... once.

Consider this a warning to calm your tone. I reread the post you are referencing and it is merely informative. Any offense you have taken is taken on your own volition. You aren't owed respect.

Stay mad dude.
Ah, I remember vocational school.

My teachers suggested I go there because although I was mentally dense I have a knack for mechanical aptitude. My american history teacher actually knew the Dean of the local college that had the programs and had him come speak to me. Learned quite a lot, but the biggest thing I learned was that although I had a degree and the ability to walk out of that school with an ase master certification for automobiles, it actually didn't compare to what i needed to know to be a functional grease monkey.

Invaluable experience. I really should have taken the biggest lesson that back breaking, knuckle bashing, digit crushing, hot sweaty labor sucks and i should have went to college and been a desk jockey.
Yeah I can tell you are mentally dense. You keep bringing up that I'm 16 so why don't you go ahead and waste your time on something better than lecturing a 16 year old that you dont know. Car is running great by the way

·
11,970 Posts
[REDACTED]
I won't outright ban you, or warn you. I can't speak for zax's opinion on the matter. But I'll leave you with this advice.

I don't care how old you are, I've also not mentioned it in this thread that I recall. Its stupid for you to be allowed to have you hands on a car like that, and no amount of how good you think you are covers for the total lack of road experience. I've seen people go, its ugly. Cars in creeks, cars around poles, families run down.

I'm going to leave you this advice since I assume you can't read between the lines. That automotive vocational education? It doesn't teach you enough to have the confidence and ego you have. I had that education from a good school and had the capability to pass any test written or hands on. Tests are not life, neither are made up broken engine scenarios set up specifically to give you clues to the problem. The text books may tell you what a system is, and a rough outline of how the system works but it leaves the important bits out you'll need when Joe Boyracer brings in is non functioning shitbox for you to sort out.

Pride and ego can take you places, just not the places you want to be. I can attest to this. So bring yourself back to ground level.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I won't outright ban you, or warn you. I can't speak for zax's opinion on the matter. But I'll leave you with this advice.

I don't care how old you are, I've also not mentioned it in this thread that I recall. Its stupid for you to be allowed to have you hands on a car like that, and no amount of how good you think you are covers for the total lack of road experience. I've seen people go, its ugly. Cars in creeks, cars around poles, families run down.

I'm going to leave you this advice since I assume you can't read between the lines. That automotive vocational education? It doesn't teach you enough to have the confidence and ego you have. I had that education from a good school and had the capability to pass any test written or hands on. Tests are not life, neither are made up broken engine scenarios set up specifically to give you clues to the problem. The text books may tell you what a system is, and a rough outline of how the system works but it leaves the important bits out you'll need when Joe Boyracer brings in is non functioning shitbox for you to sort out.

Pride and ego can take you places, just not the places you want to be. I can attest to this. So bring yourself back to ground level.
Dude I'm literally just messing with you and its funny how you get more mad everytime. Like I said stay mad. You are letting a 16 year old get to you. You are really writing essays to me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dude I'm literally just messing with you and its funny how you get more mad everytime. Like I said stay mad. You are letting a 16 year old get to you. You are really writing essays to me
After I retune it and change the turbo back I'll be pushing around 250 hp. That's less than my moms toyota avalon. Thats only if I keep it. I most likely wont even keep the car because I can make good money on it considering how cheap I got it. It's really not that serious. Calm down.

·
Æternum
20,953 Posts
I think most of us here have been on this planet long enough to know a provocateur's intent.

I have chosen to give OP a time-out for a few days to cool their jets. Should they wish to be involved in a civilized and adult capacity moving foward, OP will have the opportunity after January 11. If not, I'm happy to make the ban permanent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

Hey man when I was talking crap to you I thought I was talking to zax. I don't know if offended you or not but I'm sorry about that. I dont think you are dense headed. Thanks for the help

·
BooSTIng
2,867 Posts
This thread has made my head hurt.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts