ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inital D finally has the WRX in it. Fourth stage introduces Bunta(takumi's pops) with a wrx and i can't wait to see it. i just ordered it.

·
Registered
422 Posts
WTLW :tongue: .

much of the Initial D information is available via other web bbs and suprnova.org. :wiggles:

p.s. that avatar RULES.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DUBA_Rob said:
WTLW :tongue: .

much of the Initial D information is available via other web bbs and suprnova.org. :wiggles:

p.s. that avatar RULES.
i'm downloading it right now from suprnova.org, actually started it last night, but i'm a huge fan of the show so i figured i should get it on DVD as well.

oh and thanks for the recognition of the avatar, i was gonna have the one of stewie suckling peter's breast, but i thought it was a bit much

·
Registered
656 Posts
sorry to semi hijack but anyone else play the initial d arcade game? I just recently found a 24/7 bowling alley that has it and I cant stop playing... i'm addicted :eek3: :wiggles:

·
Registered
422 Posts
yeah arcde stage rules.

but there isnt one in ohio so i have to play when i go out to california to visit friends n family. :(

·
Registered
264 Posts
Is stage 4 a series like 1 & 2 or a movie?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I have seen the first two episodes of fourth stage and I don't really like it at all. I don't think it even compares to the stages before it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts