ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photos? Specs? Thanks... just saw the ad on the website and was wondering what's up with it,

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
It's an "XUV" built to compete with the BMW X3, Nissan Murano, etc.
the official preview site: http://content.subaru.com/sub/misc/04miamiAutoShow/index.html
doesn't say much at all....
"he 2006 Subaru B9X will be built at the Subaru of Indiana Automotive plant in Lafayette, Indiana." Interesting, they aren't shipping them here

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
If it's anything like the Forester XT performance-wise, it will 0wn the living sht out of the competition. :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Interesting... Ford makes the Freestyle to compete with the Outback and then Subaru one-ups them. :D

-snowcat

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
I'd be shocked if Ford managed to poop out anything that could take on the B9X (just how the XT completely hosed the Escape). Subaru comes out with all sorts of funky vehicles that are way fastar than they ought to be. Wesome.

:wiggles:

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Caution, I am drunk... so this is kind've off topic but I really want to hear an H6 w/ exhaust.

I hope they further devlope the h6 and reinforce the clyinder walls becasue that is really their own downfall.. after taht... well anything goes and we could have a porsche kiler on our hands.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
hmm, really disapointing :sadwave:

Looks like the normal subaru paint quality :p

but this is good news
Sources say the Subaru will be powered by a pair of 3.0-litre flat-six engines – the 241bhp normally aspirated version currently found in the Legacy, and a twin-turbo version good for well over 300bhp. An additional new 2.5-litre unit is also planned.

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
mourning_air said:
It's an "XUV" built to compete with the BMW X3, Nissan Murano, etc.
the official preview site: http://content.subaru.com/sub/misc/04miamiAutoShow/index.html
doesn't say much at all....
"he 2006 Subaru B9X will be built at the Subaru of Indiana Automotive plant in Lafayette, Indiana." Interesting, they aren't shipping them here
The Legacy is also built in the US, I believe. The Impreza is built in Japan though.

Twin turbo, eh? I'm liking the sound of this...they need to make something to compete with the Cayenne. I love Subaru. :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Zoombaru said:
The Legacy is also built in the US, I believe. The Impreza is built in Japan though.

Twin turbo, eh? I'm liking the sound of this...they need to make something to compete with the Cayenne. I love Subaru. :)
Yup, the Legacy has always been built in Indiana.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts