Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
nice, post a pic of those when you have them back on the car, i'd like to see how they look.
also painting them to match the body color is interesting, and it looks really nice. something i never thought of...
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Do they offer any guarantee with the lenses fogging?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Yes, we guarantee the headlights won't gather condensation. I conduct the painting and resealing in a moisture free environment, this aids paint drying and prevents moisture from getting in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
O4 wr headlight mod

I also just had my headlight mod done on my 04 THEY LOOK SICK!!!!! Dave at Infinite Performance personally did them for me while I watched...He removed both of the orange reflectors and replaced the orange blinker bulbs with titanium bulbs that blink amber....Very professionally done and what a difference they make ..As soon as I get the pictures for them I will post them...

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND INFINITE PERFORMANCE FOR ANY MODIFICATION OR UPGRADE

04 WRB WRX SEDAN

MARCH 7TH ROLLIN DEEP WITH ABOUT 30 WREXS !!!!!!

CT. CLUB MEET -WATERBURY MALL-SEE YA THERE-PEACE

·
Registered
9,138 Posts
Infinite said:
Yes, we guarantee the headlights won't gather condensation. I conduct the painting and resealing in a moisture free environment, this aids paint drying and prevents moisture from getting in.
You have a PM

·
Registered
22 Posts
i had my headlights done by dave as well.
i am local so i brought my car in to him.
there was a minor hiccup with my right headlight not working a couple days after.
it seemed impossible for it to have been caused by dave, but nonetheless he offered to completely take care of the situation for me!
holy cow! SOA should take tips from him!
on my 2nd trip to have things fixed, he found and corrected the problem, installed my grounding kit and had my car ready as promised.
infinite performance should have a great future with dave conducting his business with the utmost professionalism and tremendous performance.

great job dave, and i will see you next week for the sway bar!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Infinite... you have a pm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts