ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a few Hoosiers on this forum, show yourselves. I went to a meet posted on another forum a few weeks ago, 37 imprezas attended, I wonder how many of you here were there.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I'm in Indy, and some guys go together a few weeks ago for the Brownsburg Midnight madness show. I wasn't able to go unfortunately, but I think they did have a turn out.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Fort Wayne here. Only place someone may see me out would be the muncie track. Or the occasional hangout at Hall's in fort wayne on coliseum and lima.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Im in Anderson work in indy everyday.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm in South Bend, I've seen a few STi's rolling around but not too many. I just recently got a 2004 blue STi that was lowered and has rims. Couldn't be happier

·
Registered
223 Posts
NW Indy

Well im displaced right now since I'm trying to find a house in the valpo area but right now I'm in Griffith (up by the chicago/il border for those of you who dont know) anyways Im glad to see more Indy subie owners here and I seriously think we should all get together sometime before everyone goes back to college :wiggles:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Schererville for me...

Work in Gary (a decent part, actually) and Hodgkins, IL :barf: Does IL have a dB level they enforce, far as how loud?

I have a '02 white WRX w/ a Blitz exhaust, so you'll hear me before you see me ;) I also drive an '84 F-150 occasionally that's WAAAY louder than my WRX. Twin carb + catless exhaust + glasspack = holy crap.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Schererville for me...

Work in Gary (a decent part, actually) and Hodgkins, IL :barf: Does IL have a dB level they enforce, far as how loud?

I have a '02 white WRX w/ a Blitz exhaust, so you'll hear me before you see me ;) I also drive an '84 F-150 occasionally that's WAAAY louder than my WRX. Twin carb + catless exhaust + glasspack = holy crap.
Where are you from in Gary? Same here. Miller beach side down by the beach cafe and the store.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
8/23 Meet at the new Subaru wharehouse in Whitestown at 7:00pm.

1 - 20 of 204 Posts