ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have recently been having inconsistant boost with my 02 wrx .. mods are aem short ram intake, godspeed turbo inlet, megan racing down and up pipe, flowmaster exhaust, and a turboxs bpv.. i am running stage 2 93 tune with 93 gas.. i was getting about 15.2 boost a week ago however my target boost still stated 16.5 .. i am now only getting around 13.4 psi and sometimes only 12.. i understand these cars are tempermental when it comes to temperature.. temps this week have been in the 50s and 60s .. i checked all my vacuum lines and reclamped everything down .. i am running out of ideas.. help please, thank you in advance.

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Pressure test to check for boost leaks?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Is this always in the same gear? Do you always start a pull from the same rpm? I've noticed that I won't make the same boost in 1st as I will in 4th. It really depends on load and can even vary a bit in the same gear.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea higher gears seem to generate more boost .. but lately that hasnt been the case .. it still pulls hard but im not hitting what i should be .. i have considered a presssure test but not sure how much those run

1 - 4 of 4 Posts