ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,189 Posts
It's quite attractive.

I don't want to alarm you or bash you. However subispeed has had some security issues in the past with their payment system, by some I mean a lot.

Keep an eye on that cc and your credit score.

·
Æternum
19,977 Posts
Does it retain DOT requirements?

Amber turn signals
Red brake light, red running lights
Minimum/Maximum brake light intensity?

·
Premium Member
10,189 Posts
Are Amber signals still a requirement? I'm pretty sure there are lots of vehicles that fair that with oem brake lights

·
Æternum
19,977 Posts
Are Amber signals still a requirement? I'm pretty sure there are lots of vehicles that fair that with oem brake lights
I read a NHTSA document on lighting at some point last year and seem to recall "Amber" was a requirement. I could be wrong and it may have been outdated.

I am impressed if a company is reputable and sells parts that conform to regulation. Most of the time that's not the case and people are buying and installing illegal modifications for public roads.

IMO the "blacked-out tail lamp" fad was the worst of this -- it was flagrantly dangerous.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's quite attractive.

I don't want to alarm you or bash you. However subispeed has had some security issues in the past with their payment system, by some I mean a lot.

Keep an eye on that cc and your credit score.
really? Thanks for the insight. I've never heard that before.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does it retain DOT requirements?

Amber turn signals
Red brake light, red running lights
Minimum/Maximum brake light intensity?
they have Amber turn signals, red running lights, and the brake light intensity seems normal to me, although I don't know requirements

·
Registered
21 Posts
@zax sorry about that it's that maniac guy started with me and got me all upset. No disrespect my apologies. P.S. we made up and all is good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts