ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For Sale in Columbus IN: 2003 WRB WRX Sedan with just under 13,000 miles on the odometer. I recently purchased a 323 gtx as a project car and now I am looking to upgrade to a bit larger car better suited for traveling. This is a clean title vehicle, never been in an accident. I purchased this car in January 2004 with 6000 miles on it and I have put just under 7000 miles on it since purchase. The other owner lived about an hour away from me in Louisville KY. This vehicle is equipped with the following options:

1) Spoiler
2) Armrest extension
3) 6-Disc in-dash changer
4) Auto dimming compass mirror
5) Rear diff protector (Not currently installed)
6) APS 3" Turboback exhaust
7) Cobb Stage2 ECU
8) 17" European WRX wheels with Michelin tires (less than 8000 miles on the tires)

I have done four oil changes since January 2004, all with Mobil synthetic and K&N oil filters. I have never raced or autocrossed this vehicle. I think when you see the tires you will understand. This vehicle is an excellent shape with very little highway time (i.e. very few paint chips). I only use it to commute locally to work about 2 miles from my house. I am looking to sell this vehicle or trade for a low mileage small sport utility or larger sedan. I don't have the time to list the cars I am looking for, so just shoot me an email and I will let you know if I am interested. I am looking to sell for $18900 obo.

Here is a pic. I will send more if interested. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shoot me a number at [email protected] if you are interested. I'll see what I can do. I am already below edmunds private party sale price and you are getting over $1600 worth of almost new rims and tires, plus APS turbo back and Cobb ECU. Mileage is currently 12,800

Cheers,
Joe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts