Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cabin? is that even the right term? i remember when i was at the dealer looking it had the armrest extension i believe, but i opened it and it was VERY shallow. I didnt chekc the size of the glove box but im the type that keeps all sorts of fun things in my car ie. camrea, space pen, papers, pocket knife, work name tag, lots of change, gum all that crap in my glovebox. is there a decent amount of storage space between armrest, glove box, back of seats? just curious

·
1,263 Posts
I think there is plenty. you can easily fit about a dozen CDs and a dastek ecu(don't ask!) in the glovebox along with a dusting rag and sunglasses. the centre console easily fits a GPS, leatherman, pens, girlfriend's keys and gum and more gum.

my 0.02

·
Premium Member
3,539 Posts
The wagon has handy Millenium Falcon style secret smuggling compartments in the way-back.

·
980 Posts
does anyone else keep all their stuff in the cabin instead of the trunk since it shifts around in the trunk too much? i actually use velcro on anything i want to keep in the trunk to make sure it doesnt shift around alot when taking off. Stuff like my bike air pump and box of car care stuff and oil.

-c

·
1,263 Posts
Depends what it is - however a blanket is the best device I know for stopping things sliding. You throw it over and tuck it under on all sides - even works with gallon milk bottles in plastic shopping bags! Unfortunatley you look like an old person because you always have one of those tartan travel blankets in the back of your car!!!

If its a stupid idea and it works....it aint stupid!!!

Andrew

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I purchased the cargo net for my trunk and I love it! Keeps all my stuff in place during spirited drives in the twisties. :)

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have a collapsable crate (Target for $7), which is great for 2 full bags of groceries and bungee cords criss/crossed in the back of my wagon, to hold everything else.
I love the braces in the wagon, they are sooo functional. The compartments under the floor of the trunk is nice, but I don't like opening that too much.

Before, I use to eat lunch in my car and drive a stick with a Whopper in one hand...NO Longer! It's been two months and everyone know there's NO food allowed in the WRX...the interior is as new as the day I bought her...and I like that. Ofcourse the black interior is a pain to keep clean...damn dandruff!:mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts