ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its been awhile since the untimely demise of Imprezafest 2004, due to a lack of participants. I know that a number of folks worked their butts off to make it happen, and got screwed when a couple of the entries were received on bad PayPal accounts. Well I haven't heard from the powers that were, but I was told the money for refunds had been tied up by the PayPay problem. I sure would like to hear from someone in the know, as I paid with a money order, and $135 would come in handy about now. Let the old guy know if there is any help out there:confused1

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
With the number of views and no answers, it seems pretty clear bend over old buddy you just got hit in the south end. (no lube):eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gentlemen, I thank you for your assist. Win, lose or draw I have a contact that I know was involved with the event. Its too bad the thing went down in flames, as there was alot work done by a few folks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts