ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought my black rex around 4 months ago, and i had a few choices of colors but i havent owned a black car before and there was no other black ones in my town so i decided to get it but now there are 4 black ones now plus an additional blue 02, silver 02, and black silver and blue sti. This makes me want to get an evo (not one in my town). when the first black rex showed up i was like alright thats cool somebody i can hang with but when the other 3 showed up i was just annoyed with why cant somebody get a red or yellow. does this bother anybody else or is it just me? :end rant:

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Actually think about it on a larger scale. Go to the member ride gallery, and you will see TONS AND TONS of WRB WRX's.

I also have a MBP WRX (see avatar). I am damn proud that not as many people have the black, as apose to the Blue. Both are beautiful but I love my black more because not THAT many people have them.

My .02

·
Registered
647 Posts
i got silver, i dont see too many silver ones (me and a friend have one he has n 03 and i got 04) so its cool. Only two silver ones i've seen in my town (besides the other two, haha) but i do see alot of blues, prob like 5 or 6 atleast. Its like the wrx's famous color so alot of peopel get it.

but i wihs i could of gotten black, i really wanted black, i envy you haha.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I got silver, its what I like. There could be 100 silver ones that lived on my block and i would still drive my baby! I cant really see the color of the car while im flying by everyone anyways :D.

-Joe

·
Registered
818 Posts
silver here also, love the color and i get complimented about it all the time. im the only silver wrx around here and ive only ever seen one silver STi and that was close to where i work, not where i live. besides, with silver i only have to wash my car 1/4 of the times most other people do :) but i still wish i could have found one of the yellows, just to set myself apart a little more.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
If I had it to do over again, I'd get white or silver over my blue. I love the way my WRB looks, but every little defect shows . With our thin paint, that's a problem. Silver and white would probably hide it a bit better...

·
Registered
647 Posts
ya silver is awesome because of the fact that you dont need to wash it that much. But i like to take my baby in the dirt and have fun so she stays muddy. I feel it gets her a more aggressive look ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
I was basically choosing between white and red when I got my rex. Everyone has WRB, and every other car on the road is silver...plus I just came out of a black car so I wanted something different.

I went with San Remo Red in the end and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
9,023 Posts
Underscore002 said:
I got silver, its what I like. There could be 100 silver ones that lived on my block and i would still drive my baby! I cant really see the color of the car while im flying by everyone anyways :D.

-Joe
I have WRB and feel the same way. I have gotten tons of comments on the car and color.

·
Administrator
26,609 Posts
Around me I see a bunch of WRB, PSM, black, White, 2 SRR, 1 blaze yellow, and 3 sonic yellows. I've only seen one other SRP around my area once. I don't think SRP is a popular color in my demographic. Kinda makes me glad I have that color, I like being different. :)

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,699 Posts
trainrex said:
in my demographic.
trainrex' demographic = young, goofy, catloving WRX drivers...:)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts