Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Oh btw Jared,
Wanna meet up sometime? I need a buddy to learn with about the WRX. I don't know much WRX owners here in Dallas... most of the peeps I know have fwd cars.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bliss said:
Oh btw Jared,
Wanna meet up sometime? I need a buddy to learn with about the WRX. I don't know much WRX owners here in Dallas... most of the peeps I know have fwd cars.
Sure. I need a WRX buddy too! Heck I think everyone needs at least one!

I've got a 8-5 job M-F so other than that I'm free cause I got rid of my psycho-girlfriend about a year ago. Man I love being a Bachelor, so much more money can go in my car instead of watching some dumb movie I didnt want to watch in the first place! :D

Jared.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hope to see you guys out there. We're excepting some 70+ Scoobys at the meet. If so, it should be a record gathering.

Also, if you are not aware of it. We'll head over to Cobb for a Dyno day on the 24.

·
Registered
87 Posts
dazz said:
Hope to see you guys out there. We're excepting some 70+ Scoobys at the meet. If so, it should be a record gathering.

Also, if you are not aware of it. We'll head over to Cobb for a Dyno day on the 24.
I'm exactly the 90th to sign up. :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.