Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around Dallas know of any shops that sell import parts or do tuning work in the Dallas area?

Thanks,
Jared.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
There's one at that Cobb place but other then that, there's not much import performance shops that supply stuff for our cars. :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Oh btw Jared,
Wanna meet up sometime? I need a buddy to learn with about the WRX. I don't know much WRX owners here in Dallas... most of the peeps I know have fwd cars.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bliss said:
There's one at that Cobb place but other then that, there's not much import performance shops that supply stuff for our cars. :(
Thanks. Yeah, I'm statring to figure this out. :(

Jared.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bliss said:
Oh btw Jared,
Wanna meet up sometime? I need a buddy to learn with about the WRX. I don't know much WRX owners here in Dallas... most of the peeps I know have fwd cars.
Sure. I need a WRX buddy too! Heck I think everyone needs at least one!

I've got a 8-5 job M-F so other than that I'm free cause I got rid of my psycho-girlfriend about a year ago. Man I love being a Bachelor, so much more money can go in my car instead of watching some dumb movie I didnt want to watch in the first place! :D

Jared.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
Yo Jared, what's your aol sn? I'll add you in to my buddy list.

8-5 m-f huh? That sucks cuz mine is 5-11 pm on m-f.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
55 Posts
Hope to see you guys out there. We're excepting some 70+ Scoobys at the meet. If so, it should be a record gathering.

Also, if you are not aware of it. We'll head over to Cobb for a Dyno day on the 24.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
dazz said:
Hope to see you guys out there. We're excepting some 70+ Scoobys at the meet. If so, it should be a record gathering.

Also, if you are not aware of it. We'll head over to Cobb for a Dyno day on the 24.
I'm exactly the 90th to sign up. :D
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top