Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up guys so I disconnected my battery had to work on car and I got everything back together seem like it was running better. I cleaned the MAF and a vacuum hose from the BPV to the throttle body was disconnected I did this cause car through a caode for being to rich on a stage 2 from Cobb. Now that I hooked the battery up I took it for a drive seemed fine the next day got on it a little and the car cut out then back in CEL flicker then it go worst now the the car will start for m few seconds ad shut or like I turned it off the security light constantly stays after that. I thought maybe the tune did so I put it to a stage 1+ AEM nothing happened called someone who could reprogram the key he said it was already matched to the ECM the I asked if he could dig a little more and went to check immobilizer his scanner pretty much said there wasn't one there the code the is throwing is p1572 I've done so much research and here I am looking for someone opinion

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
19,725 Posts
Are the brake and cc switches OK?

Use paragraphs and sentences.

·
19,725 Posts
Brakes and Cruise Control.

Check the switches on the pedal set.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright ill try it when I get home. Also i had it on a trickle charge for ever and it couldn't hold a charge. I had to jump it to flash the ECM, that helped out alot it actually started up. Before it would just crank, no spark or fuel.

·
19,725 Posts
Attempting to flash a map with a faulty charging system is asking for trouble. Make sure your battery and alternator are actually OK before proceeding.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Alright I will, do you think I could of hurt the ECM? It dose start and sound good but it only for the ten seconds. It was acting up before it took a digger on me too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts