rsv is 18 x 7.5 has 35 or 45 offset
superleggera is 18 x 8 has 45 offset

im trying to choose one between these 2

my 08 wrx is white..

i cant choose which one i should get..

·
Registered
280 Posts
I like the enkeis because it has a little more lip but are kinda to thick looking. overall i think O.Z's are nicer because the spokes are closer together which are cheaper? thats the question

·
Registered
280 Posts
are they cheaper?

·
Registered
280 Posts
defenly go with the enkeis cause they dont look that much diffrent its only diffrence is that th O.Z's spokes are closer and sharper but the enkeis are better cause there cheaper look almost the same and they will give you better grip which to me is more important than any thing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
defenly go with the enkeis cause they dont look that much diffrent its only diffrence is that th O.Z's have a little more lip and the spokes are closer but the enkeis are better cause there cheaper look almost the same and they will give you better grip which to me is more important than any thing.
thank you so much for the advice
happy thanksgiving!!!

·
Registered
897 Posts
i'm just saying that i've always been a fan of a bit smaller wheel with a little more tire on it. IMHO 17s are as high as I personally would go...but if it fits your style dude, go for it.

·
Registered
280 Posts
if your mostly show than go big but weather there 17 or 18 theyll still look good no matter what and happy thanksgiving to you too

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm just saying that i've always been a fan of a bit smaller wheel with a little more tire on it. IMHO 17s are as high as I personally would go...but if it fits your style dude, go for it.
hmmm... i dont know...
its really hard to decide..
i was deciding for like a month
and still couldnt decide..

·
Registered
897 Posts
haha well if it helps, I run 16s in the winter...always was a fan of the more rally looking wheels and tires. My car sits really low though, so i can get away with smaller rims and still make it look good. I always though big rims were rice-ish haha.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haha well if it helps, I run 16s in the winter...always was a fan of the more rally looking wheels and tires. My car sits really low though, so i can get away with smaller rims and still make it look good. I always though big rims were rice-ish haha.
i live in california, Valencia..
no winter for me~~ haha

·
Registered
280 Posts
:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

·
Moderating on the run!
12,477 Posts
if you go w/ the Enkies go w/ the 45 et NOT the 35

both will work fine w/ the 225/401/8

·
Registered
33 Posts
enkei RSV bronze and O.Z superleggera gold
rsv is 18 x 7.5 has 35 or 45 offset
superleggera is 18 x 8 has 45 offset

im trying to choose one between these 2

my 08 wrx is white..

i cant choose which one i should get..
I say go with the wheel that weighs less. Wheels and tires are one of the rare places where you get to cut un-sprung weight, take advantage of it..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts