ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all its been awhile since i have posted, since i sold my car i have missed it every day. I just recently got hired at a new job and in after 3 months of working there, I will have some sort of sti in the drive way once again. Just kinda a whats up email.

P.S. Jen your fsti looks good seen it on my way home from my old work. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
h'allo!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Did you sell the RSK Type S??? Anyways good to hear from you again!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all

Did you sell the RSK Type S??? Anyways good to hear from you again!!
Well i traded it in. I got me a jeep cherokee because i wanted a cheaper car when i go to trade in again and i can tow my quad too :), You think a impreza would look good towing somthing? I dont think i could part with my bike.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
i imagin it wouldn't be the best looking thing but depending on the waight it might be able to do it.. bikes on average are faster then cars anyways. You should get a 06-07 wrx and go stage 2 and get a protune. After getting a protune from pre my #'s are already better then a stock sti...

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im looking at getting a 04-05 Sti, I want aspen white. Pre did some work to my last car i was very happy with the power. Its more or less just the extras the sti comes with not just the power that i want from it. My wrx was at 240 to the wheels.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Yah, i won't lie some of the features the sti comes with are pretty nice.. But i can't say i like the extra insurance, gas, that a sti would come with. I have the power of sti and then some so i'm happy:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Hey all its been awhile since i have posted, since i sold my car i have missed it every day. I just recently got hired at a new job and in after 3 months of working there, I will have some sort of sti in the drive way once again. Just kinda a whats up email.

P.S. Jen your fsti looks good seen it on my way home from my old work. :thumbup:
Thanks Nick! You know you can come around more often, you'll always be a part of the CLUB. I'll call you here in a min. Hope you're doing well still and Keep in touch, No need to be a Stranger!!!!! :)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Cant wait to see ur new ride when u get it
-Daniel

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well i went to look at a sti last week and I test drove it and it was a pile of crap, the person took off all his mods when he traded it in, The bumper was cut out and the motor made a horrible nosie at 2k.

Anyways i did not want the evo they had also lol, So i went with a new si, since my first car was a si 2nd gen, I have always liked the way the new ones looked when a few simple things are done to them, Its a pretty quick car i might add too, but a sti will have to wait for another year if i decide to trade it in. I did spot a 04 silver wrx but i didnt want the same car i used to have :p

anyways i will probably might go to meets i will feel out of place but i know what its like to have owned one. :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey all whats up I am still around, still missing my car, I will buy new sti when they become a 4dr again, but until then im sticking with my si.

Just saying whats up too all.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
hey all whats up I am still around, still missing my car, I will buy new sti when they become a 4dr again, but until then im sticking with my si.

Just saying whats up too all.
Hey how you doing... long time no hear from... hope you are well. Looks like you still have your honda. Good hear from you! Dont be a stranger!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate not having HP from my honda, but my bike makes up for it, I seen your fsti today are those horns? I really want a forester in that year. black one would be sick.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
I hate not having HP from my honda, but my bike makes up for it, I seen your fsti today are those horns? I really want a forester in that year. black one would be sick.
Yeah, Pink hella horns! lol People ask what those are all the time. :D Did you see me on HWY 30? You should come and hang out sometime!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts