Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Manchild
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm a whiny crotch. I told the forums that I was going to install a BPV but couldn't take the heat so I deleted my post. But I realized that it was a mistake because inside this tough big homie exterior I'm really a tender manchild looking for tender love. I have a secret though. On the weekends I love to rub feces all over my naked, soft body. The smell is so ripe and delicious. I just needed to tell the world. This is my outlet. You can tell I'm being genuine because my grammar has become halfway decent all of a sudden.

But it's hard out here for a pimp. That's why all those other Reddit trolls sent me because they think I'm a badass. They'll never know my secret.

·
Manchild
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes A5M it is Lapis Blue, beautiful color in the sun,the doing the BPV first, kinda on a budget right now, i know what a lot people do for first mods, such catted J-pipe, cat back exhaust, cold air intake, Cobb access port, I’ve done plenty of research, any recommendations guy?

·
Not a mod... or is he?
15,530 Posts
Where did you research that suggested needing an aftermarket bypass valve? Your vehicles ECU doesn't even support the function of a blow off valve.

The modified downpipe/jpipe party is about over. Unless Cobb or another manufacturer pull a miracle and develop a performance parts that meets or exceeds the OEM unit it won't be happening.

Cobb removed all support for any tune relating to emissions. Including through their protuners.

·
Manchild
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Xjman-Listen here Little Homie,I never once did asked you for your opinion you stuck your nose in business you shouldn’t even stuck your nose in, I never once said I was getting a blow off, I said I was gonna get a better bypass valve,all I was doing is upgrading it,the one that I’m getting handles more psi for future upgrades and yes the ECU does support it, And The modified downpipe/jpipe party, I seriously don’t care I am knew this is my first Subaru so if I wanna put an exhaust system on my car I’m going to do it I don’t need your approval, And if I want information about Cobb performance I will reach out to them directly instead of a person like you That knows nothing about it but from all the things that you’ve read, I was warned about idiots like you that like to knock everything that new people trys to post, Like I said I’m new

·
Not a mod... or is he?
15,530 Posts
Xjman-Listen here Little Homie,I never once did asked you for your opinion you stuck your nose in business you shouldn’t even stuck your nose in, I never once said I was getting a blow off, I said I was gonna get a better bypass valve,all I was doing is upgrading it,the one that I’m getting handles more psi for future upgrades and yes the ECU does support it, And The modified downpipe/jpipe party, I seriously don’t care I am knew this is my first Subaru so if I wanna put an exhaust system on my car I’m going to do it I don’t need your approval, And if I want information about Cobb performance I will reach out to them directly instead of a person like you That knows nothing about it but from all the things that you’ve read, I was warned about idiots like you that like to knock everything that new people trys to post, Like I said I’m new
No you didn't. You said you are getting a boomba. It isn't better than the OEM unit.

I mean I posted a direct message from Cobb to the public that states clearly they won't support it anymore. Considering the overwhelming majority of tuning outfits use Cobb and other solutions are slim to none, it's kind of important information. If you wanna slap a downpipe on your shitbox with no tune and blow up that 10k dollar engine that's your call. I'm just giving you a heads up.

So check this out little vapebro.

I'm here to make sure you get the most out of your car and don't make shit level decisions so we have to ban some other turd who did a bunch of dumb shit he was advised against and it's our/Subaru/everyone else's fault but the person who made the bad decision.

Anyway. You should care about all of this, otherwise your going to be selling your organs to fix what you blow up.

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
I'm just sitting here wondering if Still Boostin' is still boosting because he installed the wrong BPV 🤔

·
In Æternum
23,561 Posts
you stuck your nose in business you shouldn’t even stuck your nose in
You put your business out there, but sure thing badass.

all I was doing is upgrading it,the one that I’m getting handles more psi for future upgrades and yes the ECU does support it
So your first order of business is to... buy a part so that the car can handle parts that you'll buy some day but otherwise offers no value?

Forehead Nose Cheek Smile Chin

And The modified downpipe/jpipe party, I seriously don’t care I am knew this is my first Subaru so if I wanna put an exhaust system on my car I’m going to do it I don’t need your approval
You sure seem to need everyones' approval enough to overreact like a small child.

And if I want information about Cobb performance I will reach out to them directly instead of a person like you
Ah, the first sensical thing that you've posted!

Like I said I’m new
No, you said you're knew

·
Not a mod... or is he?
15,530 Posts
Is this is an actual adult with a driving license or a 10yr old trying to be edgy? The former would explain some of the weirder crashes though.
Probably a reddit kid.

Once in a while I make my way over there and it's a circle jerk. Some guys have some sense, most of them are yeah brah go e85 it's like 450whp. A BOV is fine, it's MAF it doesn't need tuned for intake changes bro.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts