ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girlie and I are taking off for New York on Monday (the 12th) morning. We'll be gone till Sunday (the 18th) afternoon.

Planned: Eating some good Italian food, seeing some sights, going to the beach, going to Philadelphia, and going to my hometown up along the Hudson river (Poughkeepsie).

I will surely miss you all. If I can find time, I'll commandeer a computer and terrorize the Mountain States for a little while.

:wiggles:

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
You know what I think Chris would really like?

I think he would really like it if we took all the pictures we could find of him, such as from the original fritz thread and that thread where Jay's new avatar is from.... and we photoshopped the hell out of them. I think he would love to find himself in all sorts of hairy situations.... well, guys? Photoshoppers? I think this is a good plan. I know he will personally thank everyone who participates... maybe we could even make it a little contest? Eh?

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
For the truly bored, Chris told me he really wants to be in a scene in New York shouting "NEW YORK SUCKS! EVEN CANADUH IS BETTER THAN THIS PLACE! I'M MOVING TO FIJI!!!" I think everyone in New York should be wearing lime hats.

Also, I think he would like dancing with Fritz.... Maybe a little swing dance... yes... that would be nice....

1 - 20 of 20 Posts