ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will hi every one im new so ill start off by saying i dont own a WRX yet. I was going to get a evo but i can seem to find one that i like but anyways i do own a dodge neon srt 4 (ready to get flamed) and i love it. its just a bad car for the winter . so for the time being im looking for a wrx to buy and thought i should join a forum and start learn more about them

well heres a pic of my srt for anyone who cares to look at it

2011-11-17_16-23-12_762.jpg

2011-11-17_16-22-59_328.jpg

2011-11-17_16-19-39_798.jpg

2011-11-17_16-18-49_634.jpg

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Welcome. The first thing to learn is that Subarus are way pickier about adding parts without tuning than srt-4s or Evos. Tuning is a requirement for even minor things like exhaust and an intake

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. The first thing to learn is that Subarus are way pickier about adding parts without tuning than srt-4s or Evos. Tuning is a requirement for even minor things like exhaust and an intake
well thanks man and ill try to learn as much as i can about wrx performance

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome... Nice looking srt... Have anything done to her?
old setup
3in down pipe and custom 3in side exhaust
modified stock externaly gated manifold with 38mm wastegate
and DSP 93 oct tune equal to the stage 2 srt4 kit
stock turbo tdo4 29lb wheel
dynod 280whp

new setup
3in catless downpipe to a 3in ebay single exit exhaust system
3bar map and tip
soild tranny and motor mounts
1025cc injectors with a walbro 255
mpx bfmic
hard pipe with greddy type s BOV
wot/2step box
82% short throw shifter
and full e85
and ACT clutch kit
tdo4 big wheel stock turbo with 39lb wheel

im sure im missing something

and my goal for the summer is to upgrade my fuel line and install a return line and a bigger pump then bring it to map to get dynod tuned shooting for 350-380 hp

·
Registered
13 Posts
truthfully, i like the srt4, they have a solid powerplant, but theres 3 things i dislike. 1. it is front wheel drive. 2. it is a neon. 3. it has power front windows, and manual rear windows...

as for the tuner statement, if your on a budget but still want to do the car right, may i suggest the cobb accessport. i jsut got mine in yesterday and worth every damn penny. you can find them for sale from time to time for a few hundred below retail.

anyhow, welcome to the forums!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts