ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, let me describe the situation first
Rylands car is currently out of commission until Friday.
All I really need is a ride to work and back;
so I told Ryland he could drive my car if he just took me to work (and hopefully picked me up :) )

So he had my car
Then he calls me and tells me that he has a secret for me
Before basically the only things done to my car were stealthback exhaust w/ race pipe, and a few other minor things. And then he comes to pick me up, calls me and says "Step outside your front door."
So I go stand outside and after a second I hear this sick sounding WRX
and Ryland drives past me in my car with a Blitz Nur Spec axle-back :)

I can't express in words how much it meant to me that he did that for me.
I'm a very generous person, and this REALLY suprised me.

My car is so f-ing loud now, I love it :)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
wow thats sweet... got a smile on my face for you. i guess you guys are good friends? maybe i'll start trying to be good friends with him too ;) .
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
5,207 Posts
thats sweet glad you like it. and A+ for ryland.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Yeah ryland is a cool person. Am I reading this right or did he actually buy you that, or just install it for you? I met him a couple times since I go to RIT...

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
WOW....Ryland ! He is such a Good Guy! I'd love him too...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I have Rylands old Kartboy Knuckleball shift knob in my car. :D

-tp

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
Oooo I can add to this thread!

Ryland slept in my guestroom when he was down on Long Island for the national meet.

w00t for ryland

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BrandonWRX said:
Yeah ryland is a cool person. Am I reading this right or did he actually buy you that, or just install it for you? I met him a couple times since I go to RIT...
He bought it for me and installed it for me without me knowing :)

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Trailboss said:
Oooo I can add to this thread!

Ryland slept in my guestroom when he was down on Long Island for the national meet.

w00t for ryland

I love you too Josh.

Jeff also has no idea that I am currently Koji modding his headlights! The paint is almost dry. When I finish, if I have energy/daylight I will paint his wheels too.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
I almost don't want to give him the car back after all that I've done in the past few days!! :)

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
LOVE Me...Please.... :wiggles:

ryland said:
I love you too Josh.

Jeff also has no idea that I am currently Koji modding his headlights! The paint is almost dry. When I finish, if I have energy/daylight I will paint his wheels too.

I want some Goodies too... :D

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Oh...your so sweet.... :)

Is Koji ... baking the headlights...and painting the inside black?? Wrong/right?? :confused1

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
03WRX_YELLOW said:
Oh...your so sweet.... :)

Is Koji ... baking the headlights...and painting the inside black?? Wrong/right?? :confused1

Yea, I painted his gunmetal because that's what he wanted. He still has no clue though... Tonight when I pick him up from work I'm going to hand him the two orange pieces from inside the lights and say "Well, I guess you don't need these anymore!"

1 - 20 of 29 Posts