ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the hand carwash a few days ago and so was this other wrx, same color and year as mine. I'm looking for the driver to have a chat and it turns out to be a pretty hot girl in her early 20's. i'm like sweet. (i think she looked hotter because she drove a rex) anyways, both our cars are done around the same time and we leave, there was no traffic or anything, we pull up 2 a light and she looks at me, i was like okay, lets do this. She was a girl and i thought she didnt know how to drive it, so im about at 2800 ready to just do a little launch, and a second before the light changs i hear her engine rev loud, then she freaking jumps on me and just takes off, i'm clinging to her bumber the whole time WTF.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Were you seriously gonna try to beat her in a race if you get to do it all over again?

NOT a good way to pick up a chick. If you EVER see a hot chick, let her beat you. :cool:

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
dude, this totally opens the door to you helping her install mods on her car, unless she's a better mechanic than you :tongue:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
HA!

seriously, ttiwwp.

now that you have her number, post the hotness pic!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Only 2 ways I know how to launch my car. Either roll off the line like normal, or launch it hard. Kinda funny you got beat by a girl, but I would have probably thrown the race too.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
seriously i got her number and guess what, i own an audio shop and i invited her to come down, told her i'd hook her up phat, she goes i have been saving upfor a system, so we're doing lunch tomorrow then i'm taking her to my shop. I'll take pics of her tomrrow on my phone and ill keep all of u posted!

·
Registered
514 Posts
arbnmac said:
seriously i got her number and guess what, i own an audio shop and i invited her to come down, told her i'd hook her up phat, she goes i have been saving upfor a system, so we're doing lunch tomorrow then i'm taking her to my shop. I'll take pics of her tomrrow on my phone and ill keep all of u posted!
We spoke with the admins... if you don't post pics, a ban is in order. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts