ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i hope to be purchasing a brand new 07 type 25, dont know if you have heard of them, they are made by litchfield and cosworth. it is a 415 bhp engine with a 0-60 time of 3.7 secs and 0-100 in 8.7, and handling to die for, porche 6pot brakes. the website is here take a look

http://www.type-25.co.uk

·
Registered
0 Posts
what country are you in ?

·
Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin
5,780 Posts
hey guys, i hope to be purchasing a brand new 07 type 25, dont know if you have heard of them, they are made by litchfield and cosworth. it is a 415 bhp engine with a 0-60 time of 3.7 secs and 0-100 in 8.7, and handling to die for, porche 6pot brakes. the website is here take a look

http://www.type-25.co.uk
im so jealous right now those are sooo sweet

·
Registered
15 Posts
I hate you A-HOLE!!!!

But really thats amazing. I would love to have one of those. i read a review on one not to long ago in subisport. they look awsome. Please Give us a Full Review after you get it. how long will it be?

·
5,780 Posts
Where In the UK are you?

·
Registered
12 Posts
that's an $80,000 sti... Is it faster than the Z06? With this price range, is it really still the best car? how much is that FQ400 evo? sorry, i know it's blasphemy in an impreza forum to mention those 2 names.

if you actually get it though, post some pics!!

·
5,780 Posts
that's an $80,000 sti... Is it faster than the Z06? With this price range, is it really still the best car? how much is that FQ400 evo? sorry, i know it's blasphemy in an impreza forum to mention those 2 names.

if you actually get it though, post some pics!!
Find a z06 for under 135 grand in england i dare you.

i wuold bet the Evo is just as much or more money.

·
Registered
12 Posts
yeah from watching top gear it sounds like all UK cars are priced in the same range as US cars except it's in pounds not US dollars... not to mention gas prices...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
prices in uk for cars are not to bad, im from ireland, im picking it up next week, all going well, ill post the pics i have off it in th next day or so, this spec of this car is supercar performance, for a fraction of the price. no evo would come near this car i dont think

·
5,780 Posts
prices in uk for cars are not to bad, im from ireland, im picking it up next week, all going well, ill post the pics i have off it in th next day or so, this spec of this car is supercar performance, for a fraction of the price. no evo would come near this car i dont think

Cars in america cost half what they do in england. the prices you pay in the UK are the highest in the world.

as for gas prices the same is true in the UK premium is about 9 dollars a gallon in america it is $3.30 a gallon.

we pay 10 thousand pounds for brand new MiniS,
16 thousand pounds for 330i bmw new
27 thousand pounds for m3 bmw new
we pay 60 thousand pounds for bently gt and 911 turbos new.

i think your car is going to be Great but, there are definetly evos that are very very fast 420hp From mitsubishi in the UK.

Cheers and post many detailed pictures when you get your car.
Nick

·
Not Asian
1,069 Posts
That's one beautiful Soob! :whoa:

Please post pics if you pick it up.

Found a great quote on the site:
"We’re used to rabidly quick rally missiles here at Evo, but Litchfield’s latest creation is from another planet"
-Evo Magazine 09/2006

Wonder what hoops one would have to jump through to import that sucker.

·
5,780 Posts
might have scarred him off,

im not dissing england, my family lives in london, its just expensive :)

show us your impreza :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts