ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ok, so im trading leather for STI interior, i feel that i paid extra for the leather so i shouldnt just swap because then i feel like im getting ripped off.

Point of this thread is, Gimmy ur views on this please.

·
Banned
534 Posts
i dont kno y u would want that ugly pink n blue seats IMO , id get black wrx interior .. but if u decide to let leather go ask for trade + 75 bucks or something

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
actually the swap was planned for today but as soon as i walk out the door my dad slips and hits his head on the porch step... hes alright though, i was worried so i called it off.

Only thing now is its got me thinking, im not sure i wanna trade for some purple/blue interior now...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey Rob... Im glad to hear your dads ok. I called you and text you to see how he was.

So anyway if your still interested let me know. Im still down to meet up.

Jay

·
Registered
539 Posts
I would say a full Sti interior for a Leather WRX interior is a 100% fair trade. Whether or not I would trade depends on what color my car is. Since my car is WR Blue, I would swap with the Sti in a heartbeat.

I don't understand why you need the swap plus something additional. If you want money sell your interior, but otherwise trade straight up, as long as the interiors are both in excellent condition. I understand you paid a premium for leather, but whoever has the Sti also paid a premium for their Sti, and thus the interior.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Rob... Im glad to hear your dads ok. I called you and text you to see how he was.

So anyway if your still interested let me know. Im still down to meet up.

Jay
sorry man, all my friends are telling me not to and now that i think about it a lot i reeeeeeeaaalllyyy like my seat heaters lol. oh and i got a job which takes up my weekends now, my friend devin got me it at some hotel, setting up ballrooms and **** or w/e 11.50 an hour man starting pay!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I would say a full Sti interior for a Leather WRX interior is a 100% fair trade. Whether or not I would trade depends on what color my car is. Since my car is WR Blue, I would swap with the Sti in a heartbeat.

I don't understand why you need the swap plus something additional. If you want money sell your interior, but otherwise trade straight up, as long as the interiors are both in excellent condition. I understand you paid a premium for leather, but whoever has the Sti also paid a premium for their Sti, and thus the interior.
+ 1

you should be paying him for his sti interior
for 1. the sti seats are lighter 2. looks cooler 3. you dont slide around when hitting corners hard 4. dont get hot and burn you in the summer 5. dont crack

but thats just my thoughts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
+ 1

you should be paying him for his sti interior
for 1. the sti seats are lighter 2. looks cooler 3. you dont slide around when hitting corners hard 4. dont get hot and burn you in the summer 5. dont crack

but thats just my thoughts
nice seat heaters in the winter, easy to clean, not purple/blue, and i still dont slide around when hitting corners hard because theyre the same shape as the sti ones just in leather...

·
Registered
96 Posts
The seats look good IMO. I hear they're not as comfy as Evo seats, but they're not crap either.
I had heated seats in my Accord, but I don't really miss them. They take a few minutes to warm up anyways, it's not instantaneous. Within a few minutes of driving my WRX, it's warm enough to drive comfortably. I'm sure the engine and exhaust have a good deal to do with it though :)
And is this the full interior you're swapping, or just the front seats? Cause seats only would be a lil weird.

And it's not purple, it's cherry blossom redish.:tongue:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts