ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys, its been awhile. I just wanted to say whats up to my old buddies, just because i dont have a wrx anymore doesnt mean i forgot about the place i spent 85% percent of my time the last 2 years.

Update:

I now drive a 97 4runner limited that is spotless. A lift kit might be in the works but im not sure.

I miss my wrx so bad.

Im moving in with Highon02c (matt) and his girlfriend and another buddy. We rented a 3 bed 3 bath with inlaw in a "rich" area. The house is pretty sweet.

Well, thats about it. I will pop back in from time to time just to say whats up.

Corey

·
Moderating U!
6,318 Posts
Welcome back Corey!!! The 4Runner sounds awesome. Perfect for snowboarding. And congrats on getting your own place. Feels pretty good huh??

I no longer have my WRX either. I parted out everything and got some FASTAR!!!!

Hope you come back and stay awhile.

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
4Runners are smooooth. Why'd you get rid of the Rex? (I'm sure I missed it in another thread or something)...

Hope you enjoy your new place.

·
Registered
27,068 Posts

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
I want me a Yota truck of some sort so badly, good luck with it.

-joe

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in two or three years, i will buy a bug eye wrx and do a sti "swap" to it. im talking everything down to the suspension. what did karl get?

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
About HELLA time you show up around here :D

post pics of teh new 4x4 PiMp ride...

·
Registered
13,126 Posts
CustomS10 said:
hey i don't have a rex and post all the time, no excuses. so are you and the other guy sharing a bed i know u want to.
:rotfl:

Through all that poor grammar, I still managed to find the joke

1 - 20 of 24 Posts