ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love Minnesota but i am glad to be back. I got to live like a wealthy person for a week, going to the Country Club, staying in a huge house, and eating really good food, but it is not the life for me. This is the car I drove this weekend.:)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, i wish i drove. It is my uncle's car and he was in Maine. I had just watch Ferris B's day off but i only got as far as to start it up. Beautiful exhaust. Only 20k on it.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Welcome back Max.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Zoombaru said:
Hi Max-Hole. I talked to Emily the other day and she said you're taking good care of my job. I also heard that you got to pull the Brat in. You suck. I miss work. I hate you. I hope you implode for 30 seconds then replode.

Hi Max!!! :)
Hey Max! I want a Brat dammit:( :)

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Pulling the Brat in was fun, even though it was only about 30 feet and wasn't warmed up yet, it was still fun. I had one day of rest and now it is off to 4 straight 14 hour days because of a tournment at the Country Club.:( I am going to die. see everyone at the soccer game.

The Porsche was made in the early 80s but the stamp in the door sill had a place labeled DATE: and then nothing after that.

VENT: i was driving my camaro around today and i was on Youngfield about to turn East onto Colfax. The light turns Green and I glanced to see if everyone was stopping and it looked like they were. I pulled out and out of the corner of my eye i see this Trailblazer going right through the stoplight so i had to swerve into the Westbound Colfax turnlane. :mad: :mad: :mad: The front clip of my Camaro was almost destroyed by some oblivious Grandpa. My baby will be parked for awhile now.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
legacymax said:
VENT: i was driving my camaro around today and i was on Youngfield about to turn East onto Colfax. The light turns Green and I glanced to see if everyone was stopping and it looked like they were. I pulled out and out of the corner of my eye i see this Trailblazer going right through the stoplight so i had to swerve into the Westbound Colfax turnlane. :mad: :mad: :mad: The front clip of my Camaro was almost destroyed by some oblivious Grandpa. My baby will be parked for awhile now.
I always worry about stupid drivers like that. I hate that intersection. I have seen way too many people run the red light there. I try to avoid that light whenever I can. Glad nothing bad happened.:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts