ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 2005 WRX sedan in 2006. Somehow ingot it in my head that I needed a larger vehicle. I went to a Honda pilot, Toyota Tundra, and a Toyota Tacoma. The Honda was a mistake, the Tundra was awesome ( had the 5.7) but was a gas eater and had some front end issues(differential). The Tacoma was awesome, and practical, it was a v6 TRD Sport long bed, and it will be missed. But I couldn't get my wrx out of my head. Every time a Subaru went by the exhaust note alone would remind me just how awesome the wrx was. Well, I finally broke down, and bought a 2011 Spark Silver 5-door WRX Limited. I haven't stopped smiling since I took delivery and I even had to leave work early one day because I wanted to drive it so bad it was disrupting my productivity.

We are now a Subaru family with my WRX and my wife's new 11 Forester XT Touring. It feels good. I am excited to be back on ClubWRX. I was very active back in 2006 and I plan on surfing this forum frequently now that my WRX is back!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
I even had to leave work early one day because I wanted to drive it so bad it was disrupting my productivity!
Sounds like ... "WRX = crack". Clearly a little driving therapy is in order. Have fun getting healthy. :thumbup:

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A few simple mods in (kartboy bushings, new shift knob, winter wheels/tires) and my wish list is getting longer every day. Feels good to be back! I guess you are never cured of the mod bug, it just goes dormant for a while.

·
Æternum
20,859 Posts
Once you go Subaru, you never go... well, erm ... :confused:

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome back!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts