ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IL: FS 2001 AUDI A4 Quattro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The time has come to put my audi A4 up for sale. It is a 2001 A4 1.8T Quattro 5 speed manual. It has about 41,000 miles on it. It has all options except xenon headlights and Bose audi. It is silver with black leather. Both the interior and exterior are in excellent condition. The car has Audi sport 17" rims and brand new Kuhmo ecsta ASX tires with less than 2,000 miles on them(i have the reciept), the cars trunk is de-badged except the audi rings, and it also has audi sport exhaust tips and an audi euro plate. The car has he winter package with heated seats and mirriors, ski bag, and the sport package, lowered sport suspesnion and sport steering wheel and seats. It has free maintence and bumper to bumper warranty untill 50,000 miles or june 2005. after that the Audi certified warranty goes into affect untill 100,000 miles. It is a great car and it handles awesome. I am located in the chicago area. My asking price is $20,500. The car is a lil dirty in the pics but hey its winter! ;) Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts