ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a few IHI VF35 Series turbos in stock that will fit our WRX or STi. The VF35 Turbo features divided thrust bearingsand a P15 exhaust housing. This Turbo has a faster spool than most others out there which will compliment the WRX perfectly.

Price is $800.00 Shipped (ground int he continental U.S. - air freight or orders from Canada will be slightly more because of the increased shipping rates)

Please call us if you are interested.

Thanks

Aaron
303-443-0114 ext 112/210/142

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
good point on that thread!!

Not all of us want the baddest, craziest, highest horsepower machines on the planet. I personally want a well rounded performer, that can be used as a daily driver. The VF35 is a great solution to answer someone that never, or rarely plans on using race gas. Here in LA, I can think of only 2 gas stations within 25 miles from my house that sell 101 octane gas. You tell me how the PE, TD or big VF turbo's would benefit me, other than the 5 days of the life of my car that it will actually run on race gas????

What's the point of buying the biggest if you'll never use it to it's full capacity.

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
500 Posts
No offense, but running big power = broken parts. And when your car's not running but in the shop, no one cares how fast is could be when it's running.

·
Registered
309 Posts
very interested. Just pulling together funds atm. I'll be in touch

·
Registered
0 Posts
Got any left?

Still got some?

$800 for a VF35 seems like a mistake. Are they 1/18th scale models of a VF35 or something? :)

Got a picture? Very interested.

·
Registered
446 Posts
as soon as the accessTUNER comes out this will be the turbo i purchase....

btw FAST are you still trying to get cobb to come to colorado for custom tunes? if so that might be another rought i can make the VF35 work

·
ClubWRX.net Vendor
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jugger said:
as soon as the accessTUNER comes out this will be the turbo i purchase....

btw FAST are you still trying to get cobb to come to colorado for custom tunes? if so that might be another rought i can make the VF35 work
Trying is the key word.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts