1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
110 Posts
I acutally have one! I got it for my birthday earlier this year! IT'S THE COOLEST LIL TOY!! My girlfriend loves it and it imprezes other wrx owners. I must say, it is very difficult to put back together though. :p

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
The witty response: I have one.

They are hard to put together... like... wow.... it's like a rubics cube on crack.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Zem said:
The witty response: I have one.

They are hard to put together... like... wow.... it's like a rubics cube on crack.

I think the witty response Ricky was looking for was something to the extent of: Yeah, hey wait a minute... You were born in what year again? If you were a little kid? Looks like you are gonna be buying one then!:p

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
I think the witty response Ricky was looking for was something to the extent of: Yeah, hey wait a minute... You were born in what year again? If you were a little kid? Looks like you are gonna be buying one then!:p
Only Roger would have taken something that easy, though.

·
Registered
466 Posts
I have one too! It's so hard to put back in car form. I spent nearly an hour trying to get it back together while sitting at the subie dealership in Tucson, AZ. The "real" one in front of me wasn't helping me focus. All of this was after I nearly broke Mark's.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I wasn't going to name exactly who had the most difficulty with it.... you volunteered that all on your own...

·
Registered
553 Posts
The silver ones ARE really rare, and die cast (not plastic) and MUCH harder to put back together (plastic is slightly bendy, metal isn't).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts