ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I have Deltadash and found that in order to avoid having a cable dangling from the obd port, you can unplug the cable from the dashboard port, the cable then tucks sideways and behind the stereo, you can't even see it. Possibly another solution as well, no hacking wires either. But, the clip plugs into both the wire and the dashboard, it can be frustrating, much like an airbag plug.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, except I can have my accessport cable there at all times, and not have to worry about disconnecting it to access my OBDII port. Also, I don't have to take apart anything to get to my OBDII. ;)

Just trying to take a minute out of my day to make life more accessable. (Pun intended)

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I run around with my pants off to make my life more accessable

FTW

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scubynubie said:
That looks super cool. See, sometimes being board is good :D
Heh, yeah, I'm just sitting here smiling retardedly thinking about how nice it was. And it worked beautifully the first time. So, that was phat. ;)

Grand Junction might be the best and worst thing that ever happened to me. :p

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
tomorrow, to fulfill your boredness, go by and take pics of where I should have died there.

FTW

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Mikkito said:
Yeah, except I can have my accessport cable there at all times, and not have to worry about disconnecting it to access my OBDII port. Also, I don't have to take apart anything to get to my OBDII. ;)

Just trying to take a minute out of my day to make life more accessable. (Pun intended)
Actually to get to mine I just reach down and unplug it from behind the dash, Then I can get to the obd port instantly. I don't usually use my port for anything other than reading codes and datalogging anyhow. Now I have a Glory Hole under the dash where the port was too. The DD can do anything a Subaru select monitor or any other code reader can and do it MUCH better. Clear codes, read codes, road dyno, log all parameters. As you have seen ;)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'M YOUR FATHER said:
Board is bad. Miki, it's nice to see that your inner man can come forth so to speak, so you can accomplish these things.;)

Nick C.
Hahahah! Honestly? I have a lot of moments like that. Just don't ask me what I like to do for fun. ;) I might out-man most of you testosterone-bags. ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts