ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 WRX FP blue turbo 15 Lb spring
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this from a homie and was wondering what to upgrade to get more cams? Not sure lmk

——Engine—-transmission—suspension——-

Fp blue turbo - $ 2200
08 jdm transmission -1500$
Tial 38mm wastegste- 620$
Tomie inlet- 180$
Ej255 bottom end - 1500$
Ej205 head - 900$
9/1 head gasket - 220$
Act HD clutch /flywheel - 900$
Grimmspeed boost controller - 150$
Bc coilovers - 995$
Recirculated catchcan- 150$
Rims / tires - 1500$
Nvidia N1 exhaust catless- 530$
Inter cooler sprayer - 120$
sti intercooler - 850$
tuned to e85

·
11,633 Posts
Trying to see what to do to gain as much power without going over the top
Talk to the person who is building and tuning. Your list of stuff is already way over the top then you lay down the cheap coilovers and grapefruit launcher exhaust. I'm not sure if your post is serious or satire.

·
Registered
2002 WRX FP blue turbo 15 Lb spring
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Talk to the person who is building and tuning. Your list of stuff is already way over the top then you lay down the cheap coilovers and grapefruit launcher exhaust. I'm not sure if your post is serious or satire.
It’s real just asking bc it is a situation where cometary comes into play to help and I’m just trying to figure out how to work this damn thing like I said new to the game and would seriously love some support I will look into where it got tuned thx for the info anything else would be dope

·
11,633 Posts
You need to pick an end goal and not slap garbage together and hope for the best. What are you looking to do with the car and what kind of power do you want?

·
Registered
386 Posts
OK - I can't help my self. I tried, but I can't help myself. Do an LS swap and call it a day. Way more power. Very sturdy engine. Well tested and proven. Light and compact, too.

I apologize. I just could not, not write it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts