ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess who is going to be going Stage 2 next week? Yep, meee!

Im happy and excited right now. I got the V2 AP and the Invidia bellmouth, catless DP from JSCspeed....big shoutout to Aaron.

Review will come soon!

·
Registered
0 Posts
about damn time man

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
about damn time man
Yeah man, I know! Its gonna be great! I find myself trying to brag to some of the local guys about going stage 2 and they look at me crazy because they have pretty much all done turbo swaps on their cars...but im a slow methodical person...

·
Registered
0 Posts
well let us know what u think and how the install goes

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
congrats! if all goes well, i'll be going stage II next month =)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought for sure you were getting married.:rotfl:
Why would you think that!?! :screwy: This is a car enthusiast site dude...c'mon...lol....it was even posted in the "Engine Performance" category.

Hey, at least im not posting about a sailor in training with LASIK and goofy fetishes...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
taking the plunge; SERIOUS BUSINESS

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
I thought for sure you were getting married.:rotfl:
It is the first thing that popped into my head too...:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
966 Posts
i thought he clogged the toilet....

N

·
0 Posts
Yes man congrats nice choice on DP's i wish ihad gotten that one or an erz or helix bellmouth instead of this HKS one, but i still might just return it for store credit and pay the difference on a better one...that just means less cash for the ap v2.0!
Let us get pics and dyno screen shots when you get it!!:)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes man congrats nice choice on DP's i wish ihad gotten that one or an erz or helix bellmouth instead of this HKS one, but i still might just return it for store credit and pay the difference on a better one...that just means less cash for the ap v2.0!
Let us get pics and dyno screen shots when you get it!!:)
Yeah man, will do!

....and actually, I am going to be getting Dynoed on March 2nd, so I really can get some dyno graph and pull shots, possibly even a video. Look for more of my posts...

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Alright....I finally did it! I am stage 2 son!

Pros: It is faster. It breaks the tires loose better for more showing off in the corners. It sounds great.

Cons: It doesnt seem faster than stage 1 from the pulls (smoothness issue - it isnt that much more pull, then I look at the speedometer). It may be too loud...completely catless, full 3 inch exhaust (Invidia catless bellmouth DP and megan racing cbe). Smelly...again...catless. Gonna go through tires and gas much quicker...

All in all, it was worth it. I am enjoying this car more and more, the more mods that I do to it. Its all about the process and unless I break the tranny (i can feel that there is more vibration on it); it is totally worth it.

...unfortunately, I was not able to do a dyno run this weekend for definitive numbers due to some scheduling conflicts, but whatever, I got to watch some nice cars being protuned by the incredible Jorge Carrillo...

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Congrats buddy!

Did you reset the ECU? It may take a week or so for the car to fully "learn" Stage 2 before you really start moving.

Loudness is awesome...you can really hear that turbo whistling and spooling with Stage 2 and its such a great sound.

I dunno why people dislike the smell of catless...I love it. It SMELLS fast:rotfl:

·
Is in Love With the Admins Here
2,770 Posts
Congrats buddy!
I dunno why people dislike the smell of catless...I love it. It SMELLS fast:rotfl:
+1. I always hear people asking what "that smell" is coming from my car. I tell them it's horsepower.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts