ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, last year there was one other wrx and one sti where I go to school. Now there are seriously like 20. I know its not a bad thing but it was nice to be original and if they are driving eratically the cops will notice and target us all.

·
Registered
150 Posts
zapman said:
I think I smoked to many ricers last year at school!
to = "to" someone, something, or a time
two = "2" as in a number
too = "too" many or like "also"

and that's our grammar lesson for the day :)

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
zapman said:
OK, last year there was one other wrx and one sti where I go to school. Now there are seriously like 20. I know its not a bad thing but it was nice to be original and if they are driving eratically the cops will notice and target us all.
I can kinda feel where you are coming from. Before I bought my rex, I didnt see that many in my town, and only 1 other kid at my highschool had one. Now that I am out of highschool and own a rex for myself, it seems like everyone else has one also. they got really popular, REALLY FAST!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I could understand it if you guys had owned your WRX's for a few years like some of us have, but don't you think you're part of the new wave of owners that you seem to be complaining about? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
Wade-0 said:
I could understand it if you guys had owned your WRX's for a few years like some of us have, but don't you think you're part of the new wave of owners that you seem to be complaining about? :rolleyes:
well In my case, I have wanted a wrx for a long time. As a matter of fact, I have more posts than you, and have been wandering around these forums since 2002. So I wouldnt say I am part of the "new wave". I have wanted one and looked for the right deal for over a year.

I was just pointing out that they got really popular, REALLY fast. at first they were just known to be "nice", but now that people are discovering what they can do, and since they are much cheaper now a whole new window of younger/cheaper buyers have entered the market for the car. :p

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
I remember when I bought my WRX in April of 2002, the only ones I had ever seen were at dealerships. I can still remember the first time I ever saw another one on the road. It was white.

Now I pass probably three of them on my way to work.

C'est la vie.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts