ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just joined the wrx club today. I picked up a used 2011 hatchback in WR Blue, premium with roof racks. Basically exactly what I would have wanted if I were buying it brand new. I'm definitely going to miss my S2000. But, it just didn't seem practical anymore as a furniture designer/builder and with the hopes of starting a family in the not too distant future.

I've always been a member of forums for cars I've driven in the past, so I thought I'd sign up here.

I suppose that's all I have to say for now. Anybody know anyone in the market for a 2005 S2k? :p

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
congrats on the purchase, welcome aboard!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome. Pics of Subi and S2!
I haven't had a chance to take any of the wrx yet. Literally picked it up 3 hours ago and then had to run to work for a few hours...but here is a shot of it from the ad that I found it on.

It's 100% stock.

I've only got 1 picture of my S2k on this computer...luckily it's a pretty nice one :)

Can't beat red leather seats. Such a fun car. I'll be sad to see her go.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! I like the S2ks, but the NW isn't particularly convertible-friendly...
Yeah...we're lucky here in southern california. I always felt bad for the guys who had to put them away ever fall. For my situation, it just isn't very "woodworking" friendly. Having the hatchback is going to be super convenient for me I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts