ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys winter is coming... :wiggles:

Last year i had a mazda 3 hatchback and i would just put the snowboards in the car, but the edges and stuff would scratch my plastics and would take alot of space in the car. :shakehead:

But now that i bought a 09 WRX hatchback, i dont want to **** up my interior with the boards...

I know nothing about Roof Rack so please help me find the best bang for bucks RoofRack, i will only use it for snowboards, nothing else... ill be putting about 3-4 snowboards up there! I will be removing it for summer.

I dont wanna pay 500$ so i'd like to know what to buy and where to buy? New or Used i dont care and how hard is it to install?

What would you recommend me?

any help is appreciated,
thanks ;)
john

·
Registered
169 Posts
INNO makes a cheap one that works pretty well. You can take it on and off in about 5 minutes, and it comes with locks. Another advantage is that it works with most factory racks, so you can use it on multiple cars. Look on REI or backcountry.com

·
Registered
26 Posts
i got the subaru cross bars...its one screw for each connection, very easy...then i bought the thule snowboard rack that holds four boards and it bolts right up to the cross bars...both the cross bars and camps have locks...i used it all last winter with no problems...i believe i paid somewhere around $300-$350 for the whole system

1 - 5 of 5 Posts